Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Ah, Kaneshima!; [Cutie Honey]
Topic Started: Jun 13 2016, 12:03 AM (511 Views)
Iffy

Olga barged out of airport's building with a huff and a sigh. So much time wasted because she has forgotten to put her invitation on her body, and she needed to prove that she indeed came as a student to Senki Academy. Even if she was 18 years, it's only now that she has finished her education in her hometown and could afford to get another kind of education.

Still, she had a little bit too much baggage, thanks to overbearing parents that she loves with all her heart and could not stop them as they continued suggesting taking certain things. But, as she knew it, it will take her a year to finally get everything out of her baggage as she would need it. Still, a question stood: when she'll get to dorms... and where are they. Her copy of Kaneshima's map was not in easy access, either, as she left it in the baggage... Or probably at home. Some things were dastardly too easy to forget about. She sat on one of her trunks, as she decided to at least wind down a bit before taking off with three trunks of assorted belongings.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cutie Honey
Member Avatar

You know those moments when it seems like the universe is looking out for you, and everything falls right into place? This might not exactly be one of those moments, but when your sitting down on the sidewalk in a strange country, hauling along more luggage then you know what to do with it, after a very LONG flight and an encounter with likely THE most weirdly intense and frankly maloderous airport security official you have ever seen... it would probably seem like the universe throwing you a bone if just as you sat down a car pulled up in front of you and the driver rolled down the window, stuck out their head and asked.

"You need a ride there kid?"

Ofcourse it might be nicer if that wasn't a cab being driven by what can only be described as a caricature of a cabbie. And I use the word cabbie even thought this happened right outside a japanese airport because frankly the driver looked liked they stepped straight out of a movie with the stereotypical old english cabbie look. Right down to the flat cap, the turtle neck sweater and the vest over top.

Granted the driver was a woman with short black hair, but the eccentricity was radiating of not just the driver but the cab itself. Ohh certainly the car looked normally enough, but the fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror were yet another check in a long list of oddities. ofcourse none of these quite matched up to the icing on this peculiar cab shaped cake, the lisence plated that said 'FR3SH'.

Edited by Cutie Honey, Jun 15 2016, 06:23 PM.

Iffy

Olga could not believe how lucky she was right now. Sure, she might need to spend a bit more than she planned initially, but at least she would get to the dorms within day. "Da. Uhh, I mean 'yes'. I might not be able to get it all by myself to the dorms," Olga answered, just a bit flustered by her slip of the tongue.

"Care opening the back? I might be able to load in the luggage by myself," She asked, before adding, "Oh, nice looking cabbie here..." Something seemed off - maybe it was the weird license plate, or the fuzzy cubes on the windshield, or maybe it was the woman? But at least she was in no way as menacing as that security official... Brrr!

Cutie Honey
Member Avatar

"Righteo Ma'am! But Don't you worry bout a thing! You just take a seat and I'll pop the trunk and get your stuff loaded!"

The 'Cabbie' pulled on a lever under the dash causing the trunk to pop open and opened up the drivers side door to get out. Now other then this particular driver's peculiar sense of dress, she wasn't a particular stand out in terms of her physical appearance, granted she was quite Caucasian but with how many foreigners this island seemed to attract that was not particulary a stand out and granted she was quite tall by Japanese standards but even then she was only roughly the same height as Olga herself.

No nothing about her physique seemed quite as peculiar as the old english cabbie look she was sporting. Ofcourse that impression lasted roughly until she made her way to the luggage Olga left on the sidewalk stacked the trunks on top of each other and simply lifted all three at the same time. Heck she was even whistling a catchy tune as she casually stuffed the luggage in the back of the car and slammed the lid shut, which of course because of the three big trunks was never going to.. and with the crunching sound of deforming metal as the trunk lid simply dented out from the sheer force of her shoving it closed it looked like everything fit after all! Yeey...

She clapped her hand together with a smile that seemed to be innocence personified as she opened the passenger side door for Olga and motioned with her hand for the young Lady to have a seat.

"So then, Where to little lady?"

Iffy

The way woman talked like certainly was... interesting. Olga, however, wanted to interject as the driver decided to carry the luggage herself. But just as Olga opened her mouth... it did not close. She just stood there with her jaw open, before deciding to get in the cab and continue pondering the seen there.

Is the driver under strength enchantments? Or is she a mythical humanoid? What magic was that, she effortlessly picked up the luggage and, Olga looked behind, apparently slammed the lid so hard it dented over her luggage despite the rather straightforward storage of aforementioned luggage.

Only a minute later she mustered her own strength to finally speak up, "Yuri Dormitory." That's all she said before peeling her gaze at the cab driver. She did not see shimmer of magic on her, but maybe because it can't be seen with untrained eye.

Cutie Honey
Member Avatar

"Ohh, your going to that new school is it. I figured as much your clearly from out of this country and thats a lot of luggage for just a vacation afterall."

The 'Cabbie' turned the key in the ignition and the cab's engine turned over with a s soft humming sound as she pulled out of the pickup area of the airport. Despite the curious appearance she was sporting she drove in a relaxed sort of manner that didn't see to convey a great deal of hurry even though the scenery was going by pretty fast as they made their way across town. And ofcourse as it befits a cab driver this one too was quite the chatterbox.

She had the drivers side window rolled down and was resting her elbow out of the window with her hand only loosely on the wheel and the other firmly on the stick shifter as she calmly drove the passenger towards her destination.Or at least that was what was supposed to happen. Ofcourse Olga wouldn't know it but if they were heading for the school they were obviously not heading in the right driection.

"So if your going to that school you must have some kind of speciaal power right, what can you do. I'm guessing you can't fly or run really fast or else you wouldn't have needed a cab right. Is it laser eyes? I always thought those were the coolest!"

Iffy

This maybe the most weird taxi she has ever taken, but she felt like the driver knew what she was doing, so she relaxed a very bit. She still was astounded by the show of strength she could not quite understand. As she observed the moving scenery outside, she replied, "Yeah. A bit of weird story with my power, but I doubt it'd be interesting. Power is that I can shout at something and it'd obey the command. I suspect I still have a lot to master in there, but I know at least two commands that work fine."

She looked at the driver herself, "But I find magic more interesting! I've practised in magic and learned how to cover parts of my body in condensed magical energy! Maybe it's just some buff magic, but how handy it is... I hope to once learn more magic... But mastering Shroud is a must!" She said, looking positively fired up about prospects.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Kaneshima Airport · Next Topic »
Add Reply

- Affiliates -
- Hosting and Directory Affiliates -
FreeDomain.co.nr
RPG-D
Shadowplay Topsites
RPG Initiative
- Forum Board Affiliates -
Senki Academy
Shinigami Generation
Avalon a Panfandom RP
Theme/Skin created by Menindrag. Find more great designs at the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.

All images and creative content on Senki Academy are properties of their respective creators. If you're a creator and object to seeing your content displayed on this site, please contact the admin. We respect your wishes as a creator and will honour all requests for content removal.