Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Everyone Has Their Habits; NyanSapphire; Semi-Open (Ask)
Topic Started: Jul 4 2018, 04:48 PM (272 Views)
Jonny
Member Avatar

It had been bugging her.

Not the heat. That much Zainab had come to expect of Kaneshima, and as a girl of Istanbul herself, things being a bit hot was something she was used to. Sure, she might not have been as quick to bust out a crop top or mini-skirt as some folks, but if she had to, she was ready for it. Better yet, she knew exactly she would have see it.
So no, not what was bugging her.
It certainly couldn't be the long hours. A length summer day was nothing unusual to her, and this instance, it was pretty much a perk. The Cute Cat Club was one of those rare instances of an establishment that did not extend its hours to take advantage of the extra sunshime. Consequently, it meant Zainab actually had some natural light to work with in her rehearsal for her next show, and for when she returned home. Couldn't complain of that.

What had been bugging her, was a noise.

She'd initially not noticed it, while everyone else - customers, staff, the owner - were still around, making enough noise to cover it up. 'It' was a combination of a slight, thumping rhythm - perhaps better described as a jostling sound - and an irregular hum. Zainab had initially assumed some sort of device at work, and so ignored it. It was only as she realised mid-recital of her lines that the 'hum' was in fact a 'moan', she began to grow suspicious. But she had not broken from her practise over it, given the importance of this show: Zainab had taken something of a break, and now she was hosting her little 'comeback'. It was a performance she simply had to nail.

By God though, this sound was really bugging her.

So Zainab opted to investigate, perhaps against better judgement. She scoured the seating and the tablets, checked both sets of toilets, even had a naughty peak through the owner's office - none of which seemed to reveal whatever the source of the sound was. It was only as she began to return to the stage, having been prepared to give up her search, that Zainab realised her source: The magic boxes. Those were a classic prop for performance magic, most commonly used to set up body based illusions - cutting a person into three and all that. They were currently locked together in a tower configuration, effectively one big box, and they had been part of Zainab's plan for coming weeks. As a result, they were propped up against a corner left of the stage, where it had been expected they would remain of no note. Apparently not.

Cautiously, Zainab approached. Aside of something trapped inside a box giving rise to a personal sense of deja vu for her - when she was that something - she had seen enough on this island to be wary of the unknown. That her boxes were now haunted or some such was a distinct possibility, and she took each step towards them in the knowledge she might be about to encounter a Yuki-Onna or whatever. But well, those were her boxes.
A cautious arm was outstretched, and then flipped the middle latch, used when all three were stuck together like this. Holding the small metal arm, Zainab began to pull, peeking inside...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NyanSapphire
Member Avatar
Follow The Buzzards
As Zinab opened the box, an girl her age would come trumbling out. The girl was heavily bound in rope, her wrist tied behind her back, rope running above and below her chest making her c-cups puff out in her white tank top under her dark green vest.

"Mmmph mmmnhh" the familiar sound she been hearing now clear as the girl had tape over her mouth, her cheeks bulging indicating her mouth was stuffed full of something. There was a red scarf around her eyes, it was normally an hair accessory she wore in her messy red and pink hair but it was pulled down over her eyes as a blindfold.

Her lower body had rope above and below her knees below a short black skirt, her blue and white stripe pantsu visable in her current position. Her ankles had rope around them, she had black stockings well stocking as only her left leg had a stocking, where was the right one?

Jonny
Member Avatar

Zainab cycled through a series of emotions and reactions in a rather quick succession, somewhat necessitated by the circumstances. First, quite plainly and simply, was shock. Surely, she could be forgiven for not expecting to find an actual person inside her magic boxes, especially one she hadn't put in there herself. Next, after stepping aside before they might fall on her, came the spurt of confusion. Not only the fact that there had been a person inside her magic boxes, but that person was completely tied up! Stranger still, and what briefly sent Zainab into a bout of embarrassment, was the fact that they'd been tied up in such a... particular fashion. It was as if rather than simply restraining the stranger, whoever had done this to her had opted to get off on it. Or intended to do so with their return...

That lead right into concern, for both the stranger and herself. With no knowledge of who had done this to them, it seemed quite possible that it was the work of a pervert that had needed a quick hiding spot, and would return - soon, perhaps - for their ill gotten prize.
"Hold on, hold on..." Zainab tried to be assuring as she knelt down beside the other girl, compelled to first straight out their skirt, to restore what little dignity they had in this state. Then she looked across the stranger's body, not really certain of where to start. Did she restore their sight, make clear that there was someone here that wasn't a threat? Did she empty of their mouths of whatever unsavoury substance - of which she could make a guess - was stuffed inside, and let them breathe cleanly again? Or did she try to actually free them first, despite it likely being the lengthiest process of all?

...She shivered from thinking on the stocking too long, and so Zainab set away stripping away the layer of tape on the other girl's mouth. Slowly at first, in an attempt to be gentle, but soon she realised this merely exacerbated the issue, and thus tore it away in one heavy stroke. From there, she extracted that which had been stuffed inside the stranger's mouth, fully expecting it to be to be that missing stocking. If it wasn't, she'd honestly be quite surprised.
"What even happened to you?" Zainab had to ask, now that the stranger could actually respond; while they hopefully answered her question, she would get to work on finishing freeing them. First the blindfold, so they had sight again, and then the ropes. With those, Zainab wasn't even gonna bother trying to deal with the knots, instead withdrawing a knife from under her shirt - though it had not been there a moment ago - to try and cut away at the fibres.

Good grief, what even was tonight?

NyanSapphire
Member Avatar
Follow The Buzzards
The girl struggle and let out soft muffled squeaks as she flopped around on the floor. Did her captor come back to collect her? She was tired and covered in sweat from struggling, how long had she been in there? Hours? Days?

She heard a woman’s voice, ”Mmmnhh?” she seemed to reply. She felt the girl mess with her skirt making her squeak into her gag, her cheeks growing slightly pink.

The next thing she felt was the girl’s fingers on her face then the tape slowly peeling, pulling her lips painfully. She out a soft whimper then in one quick motion the tape was ripped off.

She started using her tongue to push the stockings out as the girl helped him by fishing them out. She coughed as they were removed and she licked her sore lips catching her breath.

”Kuuu, I I don’t know, I was just doing some urban expedition then suddenly I was jumped from behind, they pulled my hair bandana over my eyes so I couldn’t see them, next thing I knew I was getting tied up, they were really grabby too, kupo.

After they had their fun, they stuffed me into that box, I don’t know how long I’ve been in there, kupoo.”
she explained her situation.

Jonny
Member Avatar

So Zainab listened... and the more she heard, the more she began to worry. 'Urban expedition' meant that this girl had been more likely exploring the city than she had been visiting the Cute Cat Club in particular. Despite that, whoever had kidnapped her had evidently found it most convenient to tuck her away inside here, than to ferry them through the streets or any other back alleys. That meant the stranger's capture had to have taken place in the immediate vicinity; where the CCC was the nearest place to hide a body for later. And the description that they'd been 'grabby' too... the thought of a malicious pervert grew all the stronger in Zainab's eyes. A pervert that had slipped inside the club unseen, meaning they either knew a way in, or had somehow acquired access. Access that could potentially work for them even now.

"Won't have been too long, I think." Zainab answered the girl's question as to how long she might have been stuck inside those boxes.
"Staff told me they only put them up against the wall like that this morning, and I said I was fine with it because I wasn't gonna use them a while. So unless they missed all the extra weight, you'd have been thrown in after." She explained, but while that explanation would ideally be comforting to the captured girl, it was actually unnerving for Zainab to process. Increasingly, the opportunity that such a kidnapper must have had seemed narrow; back stage was typically a flurry of the 'maids' coming and going with all sorts of tasks to do. The one obvious possibility was when the midday performance might thins things out, but that thus meant that the kidnapper had been only metres away, with an innocent girl in hand.

Speaking of hands, Zainab had finally freed the other girl's! The back and forth of the knight had finally done its work, freeing the stranger's upper limbs.
"I'm Zainab, by the way. Sorry to say, it's my magic boxes you got stuffed into. I normally use them for cutting people up, not... some creep's fetish." She shuddered. Sure, the introduction might have seemed oddly placed, but it was at least something to talk about, and keep her mind from considering... other things.
"You okay? Can't imagine how uncomfortable it must have been in there."

NyanSapphire
Member Avatar
Follow The Buzzards
The girl listened to Zainab as she waited to be free. When she was finally free she stretched her arms and legs with a big yawn. ”Kuuuu~“ she said as she tapped her chin in thought. ”The ropes and stuff I didn’t really mind, they were kind of fun... well not the pervy grabby stuff, they were way too rough kupo... but hey wait.. you cut people up?” she blinked and looked up at Zainab.

”Doesn’t that kill them, kupo?” she asked baffled. ”W-was that what they meant to do to meee” her dual color eyes went wide. Her right eye was a light blue and her right eye was a red, an scar running through the red one.

”But if you were a killer you wouldn’t of freed me huh... that would be very logical so.. hmmm” she rubbed the back of her head not knowing what to think... then something clicked!

”Ohh wait you’re Zainab the magician kupo! Kari has heard about you before, that explains it” she exclaimed pounding her right fist onto her left palm in an Ah! Moment. ”Kari has always wanted to do magic but Kari probably not good at it kupo” she was just going on and on barely giving Zaniab time to talk. Kind of a motormouth but a soft spoken one.

Jonny
Member Avatar

Zainab found herself strangely fascinated by the girl in front of her, as they answered as to how the experience had felt for them. In that they didn't actually mind the rope, presumably it being the kidnapping that they would particularly object to. Further still, their primary objection about the 'pervy grabby stuff' seemed to be that the kidnapper had been too rough...
Realisation hit the turk like a sack of hammers: This girl was a pervert that had been kidnapped by a pervert! Still didn't make it right, of course.
"The trick is to do it without killing anyone." Zainab playfully defended her practise, using the lighthearted tone to try and make the stranger feel safer, both around her and in this place in general.

Between that and the stranger's realisation of the fact that Zainab being some killer didn't much make sense, it seemed to peg for them the fact that she was, in fact, a magician. What caught Zainab by surprise however was the fact they knew her specifically.
"...A fan?!" Her eyes glistened brightly as she clasped her hands together, having evidently missed the fact that the girl had simply said they'd 'heard about' Zainab. It was just that so few seemed to have even heard of her if they were not regulars of the Club, or people she knew personally. A reminder that she had even some degree of wider influence was mental gold.

And then, a thought occurred, while this 'Kari' suggested her desire to perform but never having a real shot.

"Well..." Zainab seemed to slide up right beside the girl, laying an eager eye over them. "A magician as myself does need her lovely assistants. I've one right now, but he doesn't quite appeal to the target demographic, if you catch my drift." She gave the other girl a wink, before laying a hand on their shoulder.
"If you're the sort to catch stage fright though, you could always help me practise some tricks. You'd get the ropes with none of the creeps." Zainab gave a thumbs up with her other hand. Perhaps this was laying it on a bit quick, but it was also a distraction from what had occurred.

"Perhaps we should leave though. You'll probably want to go home, and packing up early might be the best for me." Zainab suggested as she lifted herself to her feet, extending a hand to Kari to help them up.
"You a student at Senki?" She asked, in case they might be going back the same way.

NyanSapphire
Member Avatar
Follow The Buzzards
The girl looked up at Zainab, she tilted her head. ”Kuuuuu” she went softly listening to the magician speak. As she heard what the girl was offering, her eyes widen, her cheeks tingeing pink.

”A-assistant? Oh fwienly bondage? Kari likes fwienly bondage, it’s not as fun when some creep does it kupo. Kari sort of a class clown so Kari used to people looking at Kari.” she said then she took Zainab hand and got to her feet.

”Kuu” she exclaimed as she bent down to pick up her red bandana and tied it back in her messy hair. ”Kuumu, Kari does go to Senki kupo. They help Kari learn about powers and stuff kupo” she nodded.

”Kari doesn’t know why Kari was kidnapped, but maybe Kari kidnapping can lead to good things kupo” she said, tapping her chin.

Jonny
Member Avatar

So, Kari seemed to have accepted - or at least was actively considering - Zainab's suggestion. A somewhat surprising development consider how suddenly this had all come out of nowhere, but Zainab was not about to look a gift horse in the mouth. It was difficult to practise the escapist arts without someone you could trust, whether as test subject or as your chaperone. After all, it was dangerous - one mistake could outright imperil one's life, nevermind their career.
"Well, when we have another time, we discuss those 'good things'. I promise, I'm a pretty generous employer!" She excitedly promised, before reality flattened her tone. "...For a teenager doing this part time, heh."

But all that actually relied upon leaving, which Zainab had teased for long enough.
"Front entrance is just over there." She gestured towards it, out past the stage and through the main club area. "Just give me a chance to grab my things, and we'll head right home." She promised, flicking her head with a trademark smile, before she headed for the changing room in which she'd left her stuff. It was a little anxiety inducing to head off by herself, but in the back of her mind, she thought things through. It was well after hours, and nothing had happened. The staff would have done normal checks before they departed, and locked the ways out of them; Zainab had the spare key, so no-one could enter right now. The dimly lit halls might have been something to fear in a video game, but here, she was safe. Surely.

Zainab pushed open the door to the changing room, not needing to turn the handle as it had been left slightly ajar. Her bag lay waiting on the bench in between all the lockers, and quickly striding across, she reached for it.
Suddenly, a hand clasped across her face.
"MmMPH!?" Zainab did her best to scream, but the noise was muffled through the fingers that covered her lips. Whoever held her was quick to remove her from the ground, and thus robbing her of what little leverage she could wield against them. The thing she could do was thrash, and thrash she did, tossing her head aside, throwing her legs about; one foot caught the strap of her bag upon the bench, and sent it crashing loudly against one of the lockers. Her heart was pounding like never before, as she caught only glimpses of the figure that held her. They seemed quite large, but something was strange. The fingers in front of her face were... grey, and beyond a certain point, covered in hair like a human's simply would not be. Almost like a monkey's paw...

NyanSapphire
Member Avatar
Follow The Buzzards
Kamari nodded to Zainab with a smile on her face. You met friends in the weirdest of ways sometimes but those friendships can be tons of fun. Alls well that ends well right?

She looked in the direction Zainab pointed to as she pointed her to thr exit. ”Kuu, okay Kari will wait” she said with a nod. She waited there looking around and humming.

She tried to recall anything she could about her kidnapping, she couldn’t quite recall if her captor’s gender but she remembered thinking they had soft hands. Soft hands that did really rough things, she shivered thinking about it.

Suddenly there was an loud crash breaking her train of thought. Her eyes went wide wondering what that could be. It came from the direction the magician girl went.

She went towards the source of the sound, coming across the changing room. She heard sounds of a struggle behind the door and peeked inside with a gasp.

”Kuuuu a-an monkey?” she gasped. She saw the way Zainab was struggling, guessing it’s not a trained pet of the magician girl. ”Hey! Let her go!” she shouted at the thing.

Jonny
Member Avatar

"Let go of me you damn, dirty-!" Zainab briefly freed her mouth, and attempted what would have been a slightly inaccurate quote with which to disparage her assailant. Its swishing tail marked the simple fact it was no ape, but instead, a rather oversized member of the Cercopithecidae family; apparently a relatively intelligent member of it at that. Most monkeys did not know how to utilise rope after all, as it must have used against Kari. Or tape, for that matter, which was what was used on Zainab now. She did not suffer anything so needlessly complex as the other girl's binding - just enough to restrain her hands and feet, done by the monkey's right leg as a spare hand - but it was more than frustrating enough. Especially when some of that tape finally slid across her mouth, and was what ruined her attempted quote.

That said, being rendered into some damsel in distress did not stop Zainab's efforts to resist; indeed, it emboldened her all the more. Even as the oversized simian tucked her under its arm, she thrashed about, even if the best she could now hope for was that she might make enough momentum to slip herself loose...
"...Mm?"
Or, that a certain someone was about to repay the favour from mere moments ago. It was quite possible they could do so actually, which gave Zainab hope - they were a student of Senki Academy after all! On the other hand... Zainab was a student of Senki Academy, and her abilities weren't exactly about to beat this thing down. Not to mention, Kari had already been 'beaten' by this thing once...

Well, she supposed they would find out soon enough, though the monkey did seem to hesitate a bit. It recognised Kari in some fashion, perhaps the gears slowly turning in its head that Zainab was not the somewhat tan girl it had plucked up and stashed away for later retrieval. That it looked between the two young women seemed to reinforce this notion. A pondering hand stroked its chin, considering options...
Then, it pounced at Kari, intending to knock her down with its sheer size, letting out a whooping howl as it charged!

NyanSapphire
Member Avatar
Follow The Buzzards
”Kuuuuu” she gasped, watching Zainab get gagged by the monkey. She wiped a small trail of blood from her nose, it was certainly an nice look for the magician girl.

She was completely oblivious that this was the same creature that jumped her earlier, this time around she could see it, that meant she stood a fighting chance!

Well hopefully she could win this time for both girl’s sake. She gathered wind in the palm of her hands to attack but the monkey was fast and before she knew it she was knocked on her butt.

She yelped softly from the impact then looked up at the creature and put her wrist together channeling her energy. ”Wind barrage” she exclaimed as she blasted a small barrage of three orbs of wind at the creature gut. Hopefully buying her time to get to her feet.

Jonny
Member Avatar

...yep, her newfound friend was a pervert. It was blink and miss it in these circumstances, but that trickle of blood did not escape Zainab's eye. But, she could hardly fault someone for their... habits, shall we say, and she certainly wouldn't mind if them if she could have a rescue already!
"...mm-mm..." Zainab gently moaned on realising that such might take a bit, with poor Kari getting knocked down. The giant monkey flashed a quick, wicked grin in its moment of triumph, only for its eyes to bulge and as three bazeball sized spheres went right to its gut.

Immediately, instinctively, and without much thinking of anything else, the monkey threw its hands over its aching stomach, which meant it had to drop Zainab in doing so.
"Mph!" She grunted, her landing inly somewhat softened by the fact it was on top of the other girl, rather than the floor.
"Mmph! Mm-mmph!' Zainab implored Kari to get up, even if it meant throwing off her additional weight too. The other girl needed to act quickly, not only to get back up, but to keep from kept down - the monkey had recovered, and if the girls had not moved, would bring its foot down upon Zainab's back, pinning the two girls together.

And, of course, giving it the chance to peel more tape off the roll it kept somewhere on its person, the intent obvious.

NyanSapphire
Member Avatar
Follow The Buzzards
”Kyeww” she squeaked as the magician girl was dropped on her. She had little time she had to think fast, she quickly fired two wind kunais at the tape bounding Zainab wrist.

It would likely free her but might across leave a small cut on her thumb. She fired again this time at her ankles. She let out a ouff as the monkey pressed Zainab down on top of her.

She looked up at it as it was approaching with the tape. She looked just beyond it and her body turned to an almost transparent violet gust of wind, dropping Zainab to the floor as she teleported behind the creature.

She used her wind to propel her up and wrapped her arms around the creatures neck locking in an sleeperhold. She didn’t have the strength to hold him long but she had to attempt something.

Jonny
Member Avatar

"Mm!" Zainab elicited a cry of joy as she realised the tape binding both her hands and feet had been cut. Before she could quite pull her limbs free, she suddenly dropped to the floor, as the girl beneath her turned to gas. Shocked and amazed, her eyes turned upward, catching sight of the rather confused simian, before Kari reformed behind it. It was quite clear that neither of them was going to be a match in strength for this thing, so while the other girl kept it busy, Zainab was going to have to think of something,
"Nnnn... AH!" She gasped as, having pulled her hands apart, she at least peeled the tape from her lips. Similarly tearing away the tape above her feet, she quickly scrambled away, disappearing from sight around a corner, apparently leaving Kari to her fate.

The monkey was to take advantage of the fact that the other girl now fought alone, seizing one hand around her arms, and using that along to drag her off its neck. Once more within its clutches, the monkey held up the hand in which its tape should have been... but was not, as if plucked to another place entirely.
"...Ha... Ha..." Specifically, to under Zainab's shirt, from which she had subsequently retrieved it, and then tossed it away. Her breathing was heavy, even as she tried to stifle the sound. She could hear the creature turning, and beginning to lumber forward with the other girl in hand, either trying to find Zainab or to find another means of securing Kari.

Step 1: Don't give it that chance.

Focusing upon the image of the school's gymnasium, and in particular its storage facilities, Zainab placed her hand beneath a nearby table. As the oversized monkey came around the stage, she spun in a swing, bringing the full brunt of a baseball bat to its shins! The monkey would howl in pain, forced to clutch its legs with both arms - leaving anything inside them free for anything else.
"Eat it!" She screamed at it, in an unusually furious mood.

NyanSapphire
Member Avatar
Follow The Buzzards
Kari wrapped her arms around the monkey but it was far stronger then her as it grabbed her wrist. She was lifted up and left dangling in the air, kicking her feet wildly.

”Kyyaa let me go!” she shouted as she swung back and forth and tried to kick at the beast ineffective with her stocking clad and bare foot.

Zainab came to her rescue as she slammed an baseball bat into the thing’s leg. She fell to the floor, quickly crawling and getting to her feet. She looked around for something she could use, come on think... she grabbed one of the spare microphone stands and used her wind to propel at the creature’s head.

Jonny
Member Avatar

Zainab's strike had brought the monkey low, but it did not do so for long. It swung a wild arm out at her, hitting Zainab right across the midsection. The fact she was not a fighter was quickly reminded to her, as she went tumbling along the floor. Thankfully, she missed any of the tables that she could have otherwise met along the way - nothing for her body to suddenly stop and maybe go snap against. She was back up again quickly, screaming bloody fury as she rushed towards the beast. It howled back at her, ready to face the worst that she might have to offer - pretty bad considering that it had been the element of surprise to throw things in either side's favour at the moment. Surely, Zainab could not have been expecting to win a fair fight?

No, not really.

What she had been expecting was for Kari to play her part, which she did pretty well. A microphone stand was flung at the side of the monkey's head, and aside of knocking it into a tilt, it made it wheel around in an attempt to see the source of this attack. That however left it looking away from Zainab's, particularly as she struck the bat against the beast's cheek. It may have been an oversized monkey, sure, but that didn't necessarily mean it was an invincible monkey, or even that much stronger than a human might be, if of a comparable size. That little theory seemed to bear fruit as the simian spun, stopped, swayed a bit, and then at last, simply fell flat on its back, out cold.
"Ha... Ha..." Zainab breathed in deep breaths, keeping her gaze - and her makeshift weapon - focused upon the fallen beast for several moments, in case it decided it did not want to simply stay down.

That concern, thankfully, did not find itself validated.
"Hey, go get the rope it used on you." She said to Kari, gesturing in the general direction of where that all would have been. Sure, she'd cut it in several key places, but that still left decent lengths of rope to work with. Once Kari had returned, Zainab would set about restraining the beast; nothing fancy or over the top as the other girl's binding had been, but the knot seemed well fitted and secure by the end of it.
"Well, guess we have to call the police about some giant, pervert monkey that may have been attacking people... what a weird night." She grumbled, her mood somewhat soured by this whole affair.
"Here, keep watch with this." She offered Kari the bat as a bit of assurance, before going off to grab her things from the locker room a second time.

Zainab quickly returned without a hitch; certainly no kidnapping by a second simian or the like. Stepping over - and quite deliberately on - the beast's back, and arrived at Kari's side, with a smile to try and cheer up the both of them.
"Called the cops, they should be here in the next five minutes." She said cheerfully, while making her away across to the exit. "Thanks for the save back there by the way. I uh, think it makes us even." She giggled a bit, unlocking and then holding open the door for hew newfound friend.

NyanSapphire
Member Avatar
Follow The Buzzards
It was surprising the things team work could achieve somehow an mage and a ranger managed to knock out an giant monkey. ”Kuumu,” Kari said with a nod as she went and received what was left of the rope as she brought it back to Zainab.

She watched as the mage girl tied the beast up, she giggled, ”Now it’s you’re turn to be the captive mister monkey kupo,” she said to the unconscious beast.

She looked to Zainab, she took the bat and nodded, ”Kuumu will do” she said. She watched the monkey closely as Zainab got her things.

When Zainab got back she nodded, she carried the bat on her shoulder as she followed her new friend. ”Kuuu guess we’re both one for one kukuku” she giggled.

Jonny
Member Avatar

With that, the two departed, waiting just a bit to see sirens at the end of the street before completely moving on. Consciously or not, their path would lead primarily through the city proper, where there would always be eyes watching nearby, as opposed to the suburban district, where they might slip into gaps where they could only see each other - or rather, there would be no witnesses if anything else happened.
"Ah, here we are." Zainab remarked upon reaching the gate, getting a light nod of greeting from Dai-Hyun. It seemed that nothing else would happen this night, as things remained unremarkable upon reaching the Yuri dorms.

Then, a consideration.

"...Do you wanna come up to my place first? We can make sure neither of us was injured or anything." Zainab suggested as she brushed back the hairs over her face. Not entirely truthful as to her motives, but that was more by omission than by lie. If Kari was happy to come along, so she would; if she did not, Zainab would continue along without her. Either way, the turkish girl quickly found herself back at her dorm room, and knocked lightly against the door before opening.
"...Others must be out, or asleep." She remarked to herself, lightly stepping inside before removing her shoes.
"Man, that was just the worst. I wonder where that giant monkey even came from..." Zainab grumbled a bit, tossing her bag down to one side as she made for the bathroom, sliding up her shirt before tossing it off her shoulders, revealing she'd been wearing a bit of green underneath.

NyanSapphire
Member Avatar
Follow The Buzzards
They made it back to the dorms safely. Kari was happy to be back, she had left her pet dragon in her dorm with plenty of food and she knew she’ll receive a warm welcome when she got back.

Then something unexpected happened, her new friend invited her over. Well.. she knew Lunie had enough food and water for the night and she never been invited anywhere before. ”Kuumuu” she said as she followed Zainab.

She stood behind the mage as she opened the door then followed her inside. ”Kukuku yes that monkey was weird, didn’t expect a kidnapping monkey, Kari wonders how it learned to do that, did it have a teacher, kupo” she thought out loud.

She had a slight tinge to her cheeks when the other girl removed some clothing...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Kaneshima Broadway · Next Topic »
Add Reply

- Affiliates -
- Hosting and Directory Affiliates -
FreeDomain.co.nr
RPG-D
Shadowplay Topsites
RPG Initiative
- Forum Board Affiliates -
Senki Academy
Shinigami Generation
Avalon a Panfandom RP
Theme/Skin created by Menindrag. Find more great designs at the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.

All images and creative content on Senki Academy are properties of their respective creators. If you're a creator and object to seeing your content displayed on this site, please contact the admin. We respect your wishes as a creator and will honour all requests for content removal.