Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
First things first; Closed, Chizu
Topic Started: May 12 2018, 12:05 AM (224 Views)
SbesPlz
Member Avatar

The first day at school went as expected. From what Case had heard, transfer students weren't as surprising in Senki as they were elsewhere due to the specific nature of the school. With new students coming in at a daily basis, seeing a transfer student was less of an odd event mid year and more an expectation, an event within homeroom.

He had spent most of his morning undisturbed by anyone, and didn't have much else to do at school at the time. He sat down in an empty table roughly around the corner. Afterwards brought out his lunch from his bag. A simple Ham and mayonaise sandwich with some carrot slices and thin mozarella sheets. On his other hand was a thermus full of plain water, boring old things, just how he liked them.

What kept him calm and normal was the ability to ignore his surroundings as it were. As far as the day had gone, there hadn't been anything whatsoever to trigger his phobia. No agression so far, neither directed at him, nor directed at anyone else in a place that he could feasibly see. Friends would come in due time, first he had to make sure that he could keep his life uneventful.
Edited by SbesPlz, May 26 2018, 09:05 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chizu
Member Avatar
Knight Radiant
Yukina had made the mistake of being late to lunch.

After several months in Senki, she had found herself sinking into a comfortable rhythm. She was no longer so afraid of the weirdness that confronted her on a daily basis, although sometimes she did have to stop and remind herself that fellow students were unlikely to actually harm her, no matter how strange they seemed. She knew her way around Kaneshima fairly well, and had mostly adapted to city life. She was still awkward around new people, but she had friends now that she could sit with, members of the kendo club, her roommate, or the handful of classmates whose company didn't make her feel like she didn't belong in her own skin.

That meant that lunch in the cafeteria wasn't the awkward ordeal that it had been her first few weeks at Senki Academy. But that was only assuming she was on time.

An emergency run to the Student Building to drop off some forms for the kendo club had made Yukina one of the last people to trickle in to the cafeteria, which meant that virtually every seat she might have taken was, well...taken. And she couldn't see any real familiar faces in the crowd regardless--she was either not looking hard enough, or they had chosen to eat lunch somewhere else. Which left her standing there, holding her tray of food, faced with a decision.

Wander the school trying to find them and risk not having enough time to eat--and looking foolish--or sit with a stranger and try to make awkward small talk.

Yukina swallowed hard, standing there frozen in place as she looked out over the room. Most of the empty seats were at nearly full tables, tables whose occupants were already engaged in conversation. She didn't want to go interrupt the lunch of a group of friends--that felt far too invasive and intimidating for her. Which left one table at the corner of the room, which had been left almost empty.

Glancing at it, Yukina realized why.

The new transfer student--he had entered her class this morning. Case Kreuss, an American. And while Yukina was getting used to talking to strange looking people, and she was no longer as intimidated by foreigners as she once was, she had to admit that Case looked especially strange.

She forced herself to take a deep breath, to remind herself that despite his intimidating appearance, Case was a student just like her. She could do this, couldn't she? She could go over there and talk to the new transfer student? Surely, she remembered what it was like, to walk into this school and feel completely out of her depth.

Swallowing, she stepped forward, placing her tray gently on the table opposite Case.

You can do this... she told herself. Open your mouth and say hi. It's just like kendo...you can't afford to hesitate.

"U-Um...K-Kreuss-san, was it?" Yukina asked, fighting against the quaver in her voice. She managed to smile at him, although it was quite difficult to meet his eyes. "I-I'm Shiromizu Yukina, f-from your class. Class 1-A. I-Is anyone sitting here?"

SbesPlz
Member Avatar

Squabbles, heated arguments, disagreements, minor conflicts of all kinds would inevitably ensue whenever a large group of people congregated in a single place. Most people wouldn't even notice if someone nearby was involved in one of these, they were irrelevant to most people. Case in turn, being deeply affected when confronting, or being in the presence of situations such as these, was, as a result, also more aware of when they happened.

He knew that it was an issue, and as such, when he found himself without someone he knew to distract himself from them, the boy followed a series of steps that allowed him to disconnect from the world. The first one was an action, something he'd repeat mechanically, such as eating his sandwich. Once he had settled into a rhythm, he began counting the colors he could see. Starting from the whole wheat bread, he could see the general beige of the slice, 2 tones of brown to the side, 3 colors in the grains on the bread, that was 6 colors so far.

Before getting to the ham, Case was interrupted by a meek voice making its way towards him. He hadn't noticed, but while he was staring and eating his sandwich, a girl had taken the seat in front of him. His routine had been effectively broken.

Ideally for him, he'd have started making contact after roughly the second month. By that point, the faces and interactions would seem familiar enough that he could reasonably gauge others' reactions, and how to defuse disputes.

In the lapse of half a second, his breathing slowed. A lick of cold traced itself up his spine until the base of his head, raising the hair in the back of his neck. He opened his eyes wide, his black sclerae and pink irises stared at the girl in front of him with unintentional caution. Case swallowed saliva and braced himself, finally responding to her.

"Hello, Shiromizu."

The voice came out clearly, but it ended abruptly, he was tense. She did not seem like someone who could flare up easily, which eased Case slightly. He actively attempted to deliver his next few words more naturally, to modest success.

"Oh, please, sit." He said before returning his breath to a more normal state.

"It's a calm day... today, I mean, it is right?"

His manner of speaking did not show his doubts by his tone or inflection. It was his continued stumbling back and forth within his own words, and the particular intonation of his question, as if he were asking for approval on it being a calm day, that gave away his concern. Case hoped not to bother the girl with how he'd conveyed his greeting.
Edited by SbesPlz, May 15 2018, 12:12 AM.

Chizu
Member Avatar
Knight Radiant
"Um...yes..."

Yukina lowered herself carefully into the seat, pinching her chopsticks with both hands and absently letting them roll between her fingers. It had been a rather calm morning, now that she was thinking about it. Even her dorm room had been quiet this morning before school. Yukina had left early, and Yoiko had been sleeping off a fight.

This interaction was also much calmer than she expected. A lot calmer, actually. It was so calm that Yukina found that she didn't really know what to do from here.

I don't know how to lead a conversation!

Inwardly, she was panicking, although on the outside, she managed to look like she was only frozen in place, like there was something very interesting in the bowl of miso soup that accompanied her meal. It had only just come to her attention that while she had started making friends in Kaneshima, all the friends that she had made were people with...forceful personalities, or at the very least, people with functioning social skills. Talking to them wasn't a matter of figuring out what to say next. It was just a matter of trying not to get swept along into the madness.

But she couldn't just sit here forever. At some point, Case was going to think she disliked him. Or that she was rude!

Her head snapped up quickly, meeting his eyes.

"Uh--h-how are you finding Senki Academy, Kreuss-san? Are you settling in alright?"

A perfectly normal question, if it hadn't been delivered with all the desperation of someone making a lifesaving move at a moment of crucial importance. Face flushed, Yukina hoped that Case somehow wouldn't notice her embarrassment as she let her chopsticks snap open, popping a bite of food into her mouth to save her from having to say anything else.

SbesPlz
Member Avatar

In Case's experience in dealing with people, the best way to wait for another person to talk without appearing rude, was to eat slowly. Not so much so that it seemed conspicuous, but enough so that each bite took its due time. People were less likelier to expect an immediate answer from someone who enjoyed food as they should.

He took small bites out of his sandwich, enjoying the flavors for what they were. In the meantime, Yukina answered his question with nervous agreement. The conversation then slumped for a second, Case thought about what he wanted to say, or how to say it so that there were no misunderstandings that could cause trouble. He hadn't done anything that would warrant someone's rage, so he believed that in that front he was relatively safe.

Once Yukina took the initiative, most of his worries were assuaged. He smiled at her concern, understanding the anxiety in speaking to a new person all to well, even if he imagined it was for different reasons than the girl in front of him.

"It's good so far."

He started, looking at his surroundings for a second without actually observing. Rather, he kept his inner focus on a variety of other things, the way home, the girl in front of him, the sandwich, anything to prevent him from paying more attention than what he could safely use. Turning around was mostly a way of pointing something out for the next thing he was going to say.

"It's a bit hard, to adapt to so many new people at once."

In his opinion, it was best to try to be honest. Even if he couldn't quite tell her about the phobia just yet. He didn't know if she was the kind to accidentally spill secrets when she was with someone she trusted, and having others know what he feared without understandng usually ended badly. People often tried to get a rise out of him, but even those who tried to help him "cure" it, often wound up hurting him with their good intentions. As such, he couldn't quite trust her just yet, not until he actually knew he could.

"But I think I'll enjoy my time here, Shiromizu-...san?"

He paused

"San is the correct term now, isn't it?"

Chizu
Member Avatar
Knight Radiant
Yukina felt some of the tension inside her unwind at Case's responses. If he thought she was strange, he didn't show it, and he sounded a lot nicer than he looked. Come to think of it, he really didn't look all that scary. Sure, his appearance was...odd, but Yukina was friends with Yoiko, and Yoiko was actually terrifying. So maybe that meant that she shouldn't judge books by their covers.

It looked like this lunchtime wasn't going to be as awkward as she'd initially feared. She looked up from her plate, offering him a tentative smile. "It's a little overwhelming, isn't it?" she said, with the shy uncertainty of someone who was wondering if they might have found a kindred spirit. "When I first came here, I didn't really know what to do or where to go. Um...I came from a really small town, so moving to a city like this was very different."

There was also the fact that Yukina hadn't been intending to move to a school for people with powers--had still been learning how to handle her own powers, and had had a hard time grasping the sheer variety of people that lived in Senki. She still had a hard time with all of things, but...well, there was something to be said for how far she'd come.

"I can't imagine what it's like to come here from a different country," she finished, picking up another piece of food. She was still working on it as Case asked his next question. Yukina swallowed, washing it down with a sip from her juice box.

"Um, yes, 'san' is fine," she said. "But you don't have to use it if you don't want to--I don't mind." She understood, because she had spoken to a lot of other foreigners since coming to Senki, that honorifics like that weren't usually used abroad. She didn't really expect them to use them. She imagined that learning a new language must have been hard enough.

SbesPlz
Member Avatar

Shiromizu agreed with him. She wasn't a resident of Senki either, though Case wasn't sure that anyone at school was a Senki resident. More importantly, she was from a small town, he imagined that the change in lifestyle from the calm and quiet of a smaller place to the hustle and bustle of the city was not easy on anyone. Knowing that others were on a similar boat to him made him calm.

"Well, admittedly, it has only been a week since I arrived. Sometimes I still feel wake up and forget where I am"

Joked Case. It didn't seem right to act too pitiful over having moved from another country. He assumed that most everyone in the school had a story to tell if they were there in the first place. On the other hand, since she was also changing her lifestyle, he also wanted to hear from her experience so far.

"It'll probably be for the best at some point. There's not that many places that can support people like us"

While speaking, he entranced himself in thought, wondering where else they'd be if it wasn't for Senki Academy. Right after, he sparked himself back to the conversation with a question directed at her.

"I'll try to stick with San for the time being. You don't really get a grasp on these things from classes alone. By the way, how was it, moving from the town to the city?"

Despite what it may seem, Case had always lived in cities. He'd managed to settle into rhythms and routines before. But he hadn't ever lived in a smaller town, and was genuinely curious as to how she'd managed to cope with change.

Chizu
Member Avatar
Knight Radiant
Yukina smiled as Case mentioned forgetting where he was in the morning. That same thing had happened to her her first few weeks at Senki, when she would open her eyes and wonder why she wasn't in her familiar, childhood bedroom. Those moments were fewer and farther between now. A part of her had gotten used to being here somehow, despite everything, and besides, it was a little more difficult to lie awake in quiet contemplation with a roommate like Yoiko.

The smile, however, faltered slightly as he continued speaking, mostly because of a certain phrase that he used. One that she occasionally still had trouble with.

"...people like us..."

Yukina's chopsticks lowered themselves back to her plate, resting almost contemplatively on the food she hadn't eaten yet. It was hard to believe even now, looking at Case and all of the oddness that defined his features, that there could ever be an 'us' that would contain the two of them. And yet, it was hard to deny that what he said was true. For better or for worse, Yukina was one of 'them'.

Even if it hadn't started out that way.

She realized she'd fallen quiet, and quickly tried to cover that up with a cough and a little smile. She hoped that he hadn't noticed, but given how awkward Yukina was on a given day, he probably had. "A-ah, w-well..."

What had it been like to move from her town to the city? Yukina could certainly remember that. Just as she could remember what it was like to get off the bus with her phone's battery critically low, and to have a boy with blood magic and a kitsune show her the way back to the school. Her smile softened, becoming slightly more real and a little wistful as she thought about Hiroyuki and Chairo and that first meeting.

"To be honest, I was really kind of overwhelmed..." she said. "Everything was really new to me. I got lost a lot my first few weeks. And I got really homesick. The city was too big, and there were too many people. But I guess, eventually it started to become kind of fun living here."

She was surprised to find that that was true? When had it become true? She couldn't really say, except that somehow, there had been a point where everything seemed to fit together. When leaving her dorm room wasn't such a hassle. When Yukina started to feel like maybe, just maybe...

...maybe she belonged here.

SbesPlz
Member Avatar

Looking at Yukina's reaction, Case got the impression that something he had said had troubled her, as she remained deep in thought and stumbled with her words. He wasn't really someone who'd assume what the other person was thinking, much less with a new acquaintance, but he did notice that she appeared to be covering that up, so Case didn't acted as if he hadn't noticed and didn't press the matter. If she felt like talking about it, she would in due time.

Instead, he took a tiny bag of tissues from his pocket, and cleaned his mouth from the crumbs that had gathered around it from his lunch. Turning around and dropping the used tissue down the garbage bin behind him, giving some space for her to come back to her thoughts. Once she had, Yukina talked about her own experience, coming to the city.

Case nodded silently, an understanding smile naturally painting itself on his face as he heard what she was saying. He couldn't quite understand the feeling of getting lost, or feeling wary of a city's size, he'd lived his entire life in cities after all. However, he could get the emotion behind both of those things, all of it was fairly understandable.

"Fun... Yeah, that's right, this is going to be fun at some point."

While talking, he directed himself partly at Yukina, but mostly to himself. With all his concerns, Case had forgotten that at the end of the day, school was fun.

"Oh, also, I've been meaning to join a club, but am not sure which. Are the clubs here interesting?"

The question almost answered itself. In a school like Senki, it would be difficult for a club to be anything but interesting. Despite this, it didn't seem polite to simply ask if she could recommend a club when he did not even know if she was in one.

Chizu
Member Avatar
Knight Radiant
Case sounded...uncertain about what he was saying. Hopeful, but uncertain. Yukina wasn't sure if she was just projecting. That was, after all, what she would have been feeling under these same circumstances. But even if she was, she found herself feeling a touch of sympathy. It was hard being around new people. There were some people, and Yukina had met a few, who could just charge into a crowd of strangers and behave as they always had, completely naturally and completely at ease.

Yukina had never been one of those people. The prospect of talking to someone new filled her with dread.

She was starting to get the sense that Case might not be one of those people either.

When he asked about clubs, though, she perked up, her chopsticks pausing in the act of grabbing another bite of food. "Oh, um...actually, I'm in the kendo club," she said. She felt a flush of embarrassment rise to her face as she realized that she should probably be recruiting. She was the club president, after all (but what if Case had no interest in kendo?! This was why she tried to leave the recruiting to Ayane!). "We--we just got started, so we're very welcoming to beginners. We haven't even competed in tournaments yet, but we're all learning together. Um...I don't know if you would be interested in that."

"I--uh--d-don't know any of the other clubs. Kendo keeps me busy, so...I'm sorry!"

SbesPlz
Member Avatar

"Mmm" Case felt himself tense up starting from the shoulders and going down. From the outset, it could've appeared as if he was straightening up into a military posture at the mention of the sport. Picturing things did not have the same effect as seeing them, but it still caused him to perk his deensiveness for a second before dropping back to normalcy.

"Ah, sorry about that. I am fairly bad at dealing or seeing confrontation."

He stopped, trying to think of a way to word what would follow. She'd been nothing but helpful so far. If he was going to deny the kendo club, he had to do it in a way that reciprocated the politeness with which he'd been greeted.

"I'll try to cheer on the kendo club in the best way I can instead."

There were ways to cheer on someone even if you didn't see them physically. There was always a way to transmit your positivity through other means. What those would be was an issue to be resolved at a later time.

"I guess I'll join the music club, or found it if there isn't any. Should be fun enough"

That did seem like the best course of action for him at the moment.

Chizu
Member Avatar
Knight Radiant
"O-Oh, I see..."

Yukina felt somewhat embarrassed for having mentioned the kendo club, which was odd when she thought about it, since she would have no way of knowing that Case felt that way about conflict. Still, she could feel anxiety twisting in her stomach again, so she lowered her eyes back to her plate quickly, pushing her food around with her chopsticks for a moment.

To be honest, she wasn't that good with confrontation either, so what the hell was she doing being the president of the kendo club?

...At least, that was what she would like to say, but recent evidence--including a couple of demon attacks and one beachfront sword fight--would force her to reconsider that statement. Yukina still liked to think she hated confrontation, but if she did, then why did she get herself into so much of it?! It was frustrating!

But that was an odd train of thought to get into for lunch, so she took a deep breath and forced herself to look up at Case again. "Um, w-well, there's many more clubs," she said. "I'm sure you'll find the one that's right for you, and...um...actually..."

She'd just thought about something that might help. Even though she wasn't sure she was really in the position to offer help in the first place.

"I-If you did want to found a club, I can help...I had to do a lot of paperwork to start the kendo club..."

SbesPlz
Member Avatar

As he'd suspected, Yukina, much like him, took excess precautions when communicating. Neither of them seemed intent in offending the other, and both apologized excessively when it seemed as if they had, or they could've. Needless to say, Case tried to alleviate the situation by pointing out the plus that had come out of it all.

"That's actually pretty helpful. How did you go about getting an advisor by the way?"

He wasn't exactly familiar with how clubs worked in the Japanese education system. He'd heard that clubs had advisors much like schools in other countries. But he wasn't sure whether he should approach someone by himself or if the school would assign one.

"Questions aside, you didn't strike me as a kendo practitioner from a first impression. I'm curious as to how you got into it"

If he had to guess. He'd have assuymed that she'd be part of some more laid back club, perhaps creative writing or something of the sort. He wasn't an expert on gauging that kind of thing by any means, but someone so timid was not the first person that Case would have had in mind to lead a kendo club.

With those questions done he'd probably get a good idea of what kind of person Yukina was overall. He did intend to be her friend, and if she was going to be his first friend at Senki, he did want to learn as much as he could about her. Finding someone with a similar attitude to him was not an every day thing after all.

Chizu
Member Avatar
Knight Radiant
"Oh, well, at first I asked Rodrigues-sensei to be the advisor--he's the kendo instructor. But he said he couldn't do it, so I asked Kisaragi-sensei to do it instead." The words came quickly, without any of her earlier hesitation. Yukina was glad to be able to help, and glad that there was a topic of conversation that she could contribute to. She'd spent enough time thinking about the kendo club in the process of setting it up that talking about it wasn't even that hard.

Certainly, it was much easier than going to Ms. Kisaragi had been. Yukina would have been nervous about approaching the Vice-Principal of the school regardless. Their prior encounter at the elementary school hadn't helped matters.

"Um...that happens a lot, apparently," she said. "There are a lot of clubs that have trouble finding a faculty advisor, and Kisaragi-sensei doesn't seem to mind taking them on. She's really nice too--not scary at all!"

As long as she wasn't fighting anyone, at least. But Yukina was quickly learning that that applied to a lot of people in Kaneshima.

"As to how I got into kendo, um...w-well, that's kind of a longer story..." Yukina smiled sheepishly. She would be the first to admit that she wasn't a 'typical' kendo practitioner, so she couldn't blame him for being curious. "My power involves swords, so I thought I should know how to use them. But when I went to join the kendo club, I found that it didn't really exist, even though we had a kendo instructor. S-So I decided that I should help make the kendo club official."

"That's why I started, but it's been surprisingly fun,"
Yukina said. "I've met a lot of interesting people through it, and I've learned a lot."

She was curious about one thing he had said as well. "You said you wanted to found a music club, right? Do you play an instrument, Kreuss-san?"
Edited by Chizu, Jun 4 2018, 09:13 AM.

SbesPlz
Member Avatar

"She must be nice indeed if she is taking on so many clubs." Case nodded in agreement while crossing his arms in a comfortable position. Thankfully, the troubled mood from a few seconds before seemed to have evaporated when they found a common ground around which they could talk.

Shiromizu then elaborated as to how someone like her would wound up going to a kendo club. The answer made sense, regardless of one's intention, it was wise to learn to control the full extent of one's abilities. Knowing that, going to a club that fostered targetted practice seemed like the best option. It being fun was probably an added bonus to it all.

Afterwards, she asked Case about whether he played an instrument. He was glad to answer, as it was one of his innermost passions.

"I play the electric bass, been playing for a couple of years now ever since a quartet of street jazz performers got me interested in it."

Case found himself smiling wistfully at the memory. It was odd, getting so involved with a street concert. But something about it just felt right, right for him anyway. Regardless, it was something he was now doing, and something he enjoyed.

Chizu
Member Avatar
Knight Radiant
"I've never really heard of that one," Yukina admitted. Being from the countryside, she often felt that there were still a lot of things she had never heard of, particularly foreign things. It was a little embarrassing, especially considering that from the sound of it, Case had lived a much more exciting life than she had. She hoped that he wouldn't think she was too much of a country bumpkin as she gave him a sheepish smile. "You should play it sometime. Maybe during the next school festival?"

The last school festival had been a lot of fun, although Yukina had mostly spent it working with the kendo club's booths. Next year, she thought, Class 1-A should do something as well. She wasn't sure what that would be just yet, and she wasn't going to suggest it, just in case she ended up being asked to take charge of it, but it was a nice thought.

"Do you mostly play jazz, then?" she asked, continuing on. She was relieved that lunchtime was turning out this way. Case seemed like an easygoing person despite his appearance, which just went to show that she should never judge a book by its cover, especially around here.

SbesPlz
Member Avatar

"Oh don´t mind too much, it's not a showy instrument. Most rock and pop songs use it to support the rest of the song from the back, and it can be hard to tell what it sounds like if you are not used to it." Case commented with quiet excitement. His voice changed slightly as he spoke, transmitting some of the elation that he had towards music.

The suggestion of playing in the next school festival made case smile. Losing oneself in front of an audience was an incomparable feling in the purest sense of the word. At least Case himself didn´t know any other sensation quite like it, quite as involving or as special.

"The school festival does sound pretty enjoyable." He chuckled to himself. "What are school festivals like anyway? We didn't really have something quite like the school festivals from here back where I studied." He asked, making an inquisitive face and tilting his head slightly to the side.

"Oh, sorry, and as for your earlier question. Jazz, blues and swing are what I play the most. But I can play other genres with a bit of practice."
Edited by SbesPlz, Jun 15 2018, 11:16 PM.

Chizu
Member Avatar
Knight Radiant
Yukina smiled, listening to Case talk about his instrument. He seemed so excited about it, more than anything else they had talked about this entire time. It was clear to her that he really loved his music. She wondered what that was like, to have a hobby that one was so clearly passionate about. There were a lot of things she enjoyed to do, like cooking, for example, but she wouldn't have called herself 'passionate' about it. If anything, it was a chore that she happened to enjoy. And kendo was a necessity, that she also happened to enjoy.

She was...well, if she was being honest, she was a little jealous.

After all, she hadn't found anything like that yet. And given her timid personality, she wondered if she ever would.

She tried not to let her feelings show on her face, though, instead smiling and nodding as he explained what his instrument was. At his question, she thought back to the recent school festival, but also to all of the school festivals she attended in the past, the ones from her old middle school and elementary school. Her town had been small enough that there was really only one of each kind of school, and those schools hadn't been very big. But those festivals somehow managed to be lively and exciting regardless. The memory of how happy everyone around her had been, how much effort they put into their booths, only to see them pay off at the end--that was enough to make Yukina smile for real.

"They're a lot of fun," she said. "In my hometown, the school would have one every year. Each class would spend time preparing their booths for the festival, and then we'd open up the school to the public for a few days. My hometown was very small, so not many people would come, but seeing everyone's hard work pay off was nice. The festival we had here was a lot bigger but..." It hadn't really been all that different. The kendo club had come up with an idea for a booth, and it had turned out well. Perhaps with more superpowers than Yukina's old school might have had, but it had still been a lot of fun.

"...it's still nice to see everyone work together like that," she finished. "It made me feel like I was really part of this school."

Yukina's eyes widened as she realized she had been talking without thinking. Her face colored, and she sat up straighter. "Uh--s-sorry!" she said, with a nervous giggle. "Y-You probably think I'm really strange right now."

SbesPlz
Member Avatar

While hearing Yukina speak, Case couldn't help but to get carried away by her reminiscing. In spite of her timid demeanor, she seemed genuine about her enjoyment over the festivals. The way tht she spoke about them lead Case to picture them vividly, dozens of students gathering boxes, materials, writing things in a coarse manner and finishing off with something that was both, fairly rough, but also something that they could all be proud of.

He found himself nodding involuntarily as he mentally agreed that the whole thing did sound quite fun. He thought to himself how it'd be if he parttook on the one for the following year, maybe the class would be interested in something that included music, or perhaps he could find a way to actually make the music club he wanted to.

At the end of it all, Yukina apologized saying that perhaps she sounded strange, prompting Case to chuckle.

""Quite the opposite, I was rather enjoying heaing you talk about the school festivals."

He was about to continue speaking, but as he did, a bell signalled the end of break time. Case was put slightly on edge. Talking with Yukina had given him something to focus on, so going back to class would mean having to put in the effort to consciously avoid triggers. The road back to class would be troublesome, athough perhaps less arduous than before.

"Time to go back to class then. I'm glad we've met, and I hope we'll talk again soon."

Said Case with a smile as he began to stand up in order to head towards his class.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Cafeteria · Next Topic »
Add Reply

- Affiliates -
- Hosting and Directory Affiliates -
FreeDomain.co.nr
RPG-D
Shadowplay Topsites
RPG Initiative
- Forum Board Affiliates -
Senki Academy
Shinigami Generation
Avalon a Panfandom RP
Theme/Skin created by Menindrag. Find more great designs at the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.

All images and creative content on Senki Academy are properties of their respective creators. If you're a creator and object to seeing your content displayed on this site, please contact the admin. We respect your wishes as a creator and will honour all requests for content removal.