Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Master of the Phantom Dance Floor; Closed
Topic Started: Apr 15 2018, 09:53 AM (48 Views)
Maou
Member Avatar
POMF =3
Madeline was lying in bed, looking up at the ceiling of her bedroom while listening to some music. There was something that was bothering her, something she felt she might be forgetting. She couldn't place a finger on it; was it a concept, or an object?

"That's it, I forgot my damn homework for tomorrow!"

She exclaimed, sitting up from her previous resting position and moving over to the side of the bed. Maddie looked over at her phone, checking the time and seeing that it was already the next day at 1:25am.

"Damn, it's probably closed, too. Hmmm."

After thinking for a bit, Madeline got dressed and drove off towards the port where she worked; the Crimson Rose. Just as she thought, it was closed but the ramp was down for guests to enter. There weren't any visible lights she could discern from her angle. Nonetheless she was gonna try and get in to get her homework, her teachers already upset with her performance and she didn't want to trouble her mother anymore than she already was.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fin
Member Avatar
B-Rank in H
At the bottom of the ramp leading up to the entrance of the Crimson Rose, a person stood by their lonesome.

That one person was Seth Ryouga, a member of the VeNM-KC security branch. He, along with some other members of the Security Sector, a subsidiary of the company he worked for specializing in private security, has been assigned a security task for the Crimson Rose for the night.

Seth had somehow managed to get the short end of the stick and was posted to standby outside. In the cold. In the dark.

At least it's not as cold as in winter, but damn this is unlucky for him. The young man was not only bored, but he was also annoyed that he had to spend tonight standing here on guard by himself instead of being with his girlfriend back home.

Maou
Member Avatar
POMF =3
It didn't take her too long to arrive, parking her motorcycle just off of the pier in a nearby parking lot. Of course, being the engine of a motorcycle, it could be heard coming quite clearly in the silence of the night. After shutting off the engine and engaging the kickstand, Madeline made her way to the port at which the ship was anchored for the night.

"Oh, security's here. I thought they only are here during the evening,"

Madeline said aloud to herself as she walked up to the security guard on duty. As she got closer, the face of the individual became clearer and clearer to distinguish from a simple facial blob. It was a face she just barely recognized, enough to give her the impression that she met him somewhere before. Nonetheless, she approached him with her hands on her hips.

"Hey, I need to get back in. I left something inside."

She said with a hint command in her voice, looking up at the slightly taller young man standing before her.

Fin
Member Avatar
B-Rank in H
"...Aaah?"

Seth unconsciously put on his worst thuggish face for the visitor.

...At least, he thought it was just a visitor. Which meant that he can't, and shouldn't have been rude to them. Even though she did sound... annoyingly haughty. "Ah... wait, sorry. Uh..." He took a short second to remember the tasks and procedure he had been briefed with before he started his duty for the night.

Right. Well. "...I can't let you in, sorry," He answered, putting on his professional bouncer or bodyguard posture. Or so was the image in his head. "The Crimson Rose is currently restricted to special guests with invitation. We can ask for the workers to look for your lost item and you may retrieve it tomorrow,"

Seth nodded to himself, praising himself for a job well done.

Maou
Member Avatar
POMF =3
"What? I just need to pop in and then you won't see me for the rest of the night,"

Madeline explained, crossing her arms and slightly leaning to the side as she listen to what the rest of the guard was saying. She raised a brow when she heard that the club was restricted to special guests with invitations. She didn't recall there being an after party, let alone not getting asked if she'd like to work extra hours.

The guard also mentioned that he could ask the workers to look for her lost item and that she could get it by tomorrow. It took a lot of will not to say that she worked at the club, but the less people knew she worked at the club the better. Not to mention she couldn't wait for tomorrow, considering she had to bring in her homework that morning.

"Well I don't have that luxury,"

Madeline said, moving around him to try and sidestep the guard. She was motivated to get in, whether or not the guard wanted her to.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Kaneshima Port · Next Topic »
Add Reply

- Affiliates -
- Hosting and Directory Affiliates -
FreeDomain.co.nr
RPG-D
Shadowplay Topsites
RPG Initiative
- Forum Board Affiliates -
Senki Academy
Shinigami Generation
Avalon a Panfandom RP
Theme/Skin created by Menindrag. Find more great designs at the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.

All images and creative content on Senki Academy are properties of their respective creators. If you're a creator and object to seeing your content displayed on this site, please contact the admin. We respect your wishes as a creator and will honour all requests for content removal.