Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
A very diverse matter; Not so Complex
Topic Started: Apr 12 2018, 06:59 PM (186 Views)
Complex

Hello there people, You may call me Complex. I have come here to test and work out the kinks of Characters I plan on using in a project of my own. Don't worry I don't want anything, except maybe a bit of feedback. It has been quite a while since I have took part in a rp, so I shall be rusty, but I'll give it a shot anyways.

So I look forward to getting back into the role of things and hopefully I'm not too out of practice.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lawman
Member Avatar
Keep Calm and Cheeki Breeki
Regardless of your motivations, as long as you're here to have fun and conduct yourself with respect, civility and empathy we are happy to have you around; so welcome aboard!

KAHO
Member Avatar
What's in a name anyways?
Welcome newcomer o/

Corruption
Member Avatar

I started RPing to test out character ideas for stories. Other people do it as well.
One story writting tutorial site I've seen actually recomends it!

Welcome, and let us drive your characters insane

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Welcome Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply

- Affiliates -
- Hosting and Directory Affiliates -
FreeDomain.co.nr
RPG-D
Shadowplay Topsites
RPG Initiative
- Forum Board Affiliates -
Senki Academy
Shinigami Generation
Avalon a Panfandom RP
Theme/Skin created by Menindrag. Find more great designs at the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.

All images and creative content on Senki Academy are properties of their respective creators. If you're a creator and object to seeing your content displayed on this site, please contact the admin. We respect your wishes as a creator and will honour all requests for content removal.