Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Materiomancer Guild
Topic Started: Jan 8 2018, 12:57 PM (435 Views)
Kayo
Member Avatar

There are secrets hidden in the elements...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Do you care to seek the truth?

This thread is one part interest check and one part sneak peek into something in the works that I think will be very, very cool.

An 'elemancer' is someone with the ability to control one or more elements. Each elemental ability goes by it's own name (pyromancy, aeromancy, etc). The word is a combination of 'element' and 'manipulation'. The club we hope to bring to Senki is focused on the first, but without closing itself off to the second.

We call it 'materiomancy' or material manipulation.

If you can consistently manipulate an object or material external to yourself, you'd be perfect for this club! We aren't limiting it to just the elements. If you have the ability to manipulate water, that's cool. If you have the ability to manipulate, uh... wooden furniture, that would work too.

Right now, we need at least three (3) other SENKI STUDENTS to make this club a reality. If you are interested in joining this club, please reply to this thread with the name of the character that would be joining. Even if you've got a future character in the works who you think could join, let us know! We want friends.

You can also reply if you have any questions, but I can't tell you too much yet.

"But Kayo, what's in it for me?"
Well, you see those pictures up there? Yes? Look at them really closely. We didn't just pick them because they looked pretty.

"But Kayo, that tells me nothing!
Shh... I know. Just join and you'll see.

"But what if I can't join because I'm not a Senki student, even though I would be perfect for this club?"
Don't worry, we haven't forgotten you! But just be patient, please.

"Well, when you put it that way, this seems like a great club and I can't wait to sign up!"
Oh, I'm so glad you agree! But don't forget to let us know who you are!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Blitzscythe
Member Avatar

Sure I can make a character to throw into this

Legacy
Member Avatar
I lurk because I care
If the elemancers are returning, you best believe I will be joining.

Hesperus
Member Avatar

Agnes is surrounded by magic, and other wonders she's trying to understand. As an object of science, anything outside it is a subject of curiosity, and needs to be understood.

Agnes Lowenstein would be interested.

Momo
Member Avatar
I deny your deniability.
Nagi could join with her practice of Necromancy. She also manipulates golems, so there's that.

Revaan
Member Avatar

I think that my young boi, Takashi Phoenixheart would be interested.

Nomad
Member Avatar

I'll throw in Mervyn with his electricity manipulation.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GrimRPer
Member Avatar

Ezan glides into the action!...

Kayo
Member Avatar

Wow! Such good response!

I think the first step moving forward should be to make a social topic wherein Seiichi randomly meets a few materiomancers. That way, we have some canon reason for starting a club. You can leave the where and how to me, just figure out why your character would be in the topic.

It'll just be a short thing to introduce the concept of a club to our characters. After that, we can make and application and everyone can formally apply to the club! You are definitely not required to join the social topic to join the club. I'm still planning to have at least one large club topic as soon as we open for business, so if you want to, you can wait for that.

So, is anyone interested in meeting Seiichi?

Hesperus
Member Avatar

Agnes would. She's been asking about things supernatural in several threads, and is intent on studying it. She would probably suss out Seiichi's name from someone and seek him out directly.

Let me know.

GrimRPer
Member Avatar

I suppose I am interested, Kayo

Revaan
Member Avatar

I think my character would like to meet up with Seiichi. He'd. Knowing people who didn't avoid him would make for a good reason for him to join with the others

Blitzscythe
Member Avatar

I'll join with Joe

Kayo
Member Avatar

Okay guys! Here's a topic:

http://senkiac.com/topic/10408841/1/

Remember, you're not required to be in this topic to join the club. This just makes story easier, funner, better, you know the drill.

Caupolican

I think Matías would fit into this guild.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

- Affiliates -
- Hosting and Directory Affiliates -
FreeDomain.co.nr
RPG-D
Shadowplay Topsites
RPG Initiative
- Forum Board Affiliates -
Senki Academy
Shinigami Generation
Avalon a Panfandom RP
Theme/Skin created by Menindrag. Find more great designs at the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.

All images and creative content on Senki Academy are properties of their respective creators. If you're a creator and object to seeing your content displayed on this site, please contact the admin. We respect your wishes as a creator and will honour all requests for content removal.