Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Perfectly normal room; Sendokami
Topic Started: Sep 20 2017, 09:25 AM (146 Views)
GrimRPer
Member Avatar

That morning things went surprisingly "well", and Ezan accidentally caused a boy he barely knew to "crash" and pass out. Hopefully all the boy needed was time to recover, but the alien Lizardman felt like he had to take the boy to a place where he could watch over his recovery. That and he didn't trust the nurse really.

"She gives me the creeps!", oh wait, he was talking to someone.

"So that's why you brought this boy here, huh?", the boy he shared the room with spun on the office chair while waiting for a game to download on the computer.

"Yeah. Anyways, what for dinner? We don't have any meat today. ... Maybe pizza?"

"Yeah, Pizza is fine. No onions, please.", once the game was downloaded, the boy began playing.

Where was Yuki? Comfortably under the covers on the bed. For an alien, Ezan's room was the most normal thing one has seen, maybe for small modified electronics and for a strange box on the desk.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sendokami
Member Avatar

Yuki stirred under the covers groaning. His head felt like someone split it open. He wasn't ready to open his eyes just yet so he just lay there trying to go over the events in his mind. He pretty much knew what happened but must have forgot exactly what led to it happening when he passed out. He forced one eye open and looked around without moving his head at all. Not seeing anything he recognized at all he forced the other eye open and sat there looking at the ceiling for a few moments before pulling himself up into a sitting position. Getting a better look around he knew he was absolutely no where he knew.

Upon seeing the boys face the memories started coming back to him. He grew more and more annoyed which only served to make his headache worse. Opting to forgo words since they would just be a stream of various obscenities he reached for his purse which was luckily still wrapped around his leg. Yuki pulled out a bottle of pills and knocked one back. It would take a moment for the pain reliever to kick in. Yuki habitually reached for his pocket mirror and flipped it open. He was probably stuck in some hybrid state or other and he would have to fix it. When he saw his reflection he froze. A low growl escaped his lips and he quickly looked at the boy from earlier. He honestly didn't know what he wanted to do more kill him or exile himself. Opting for the 'nicest' approach he simply finished what he was saying probably hours ago now.

"You dumb ass."

The words did little to ease his anger and fear and in fact probably only served to make him angrier. He couldn't even use his powers until the damn headache went away so he was stuck like this.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GrimRPer
Member Avatar

"I-I know, sorry!", Ezan responded from the kitchen, "Are you okay with cheese pizza? We don't have any meat here and- I really should restock the fridge."

"Yeah, it's fine by me. But I dunno about the crossdressing boy.", the kid on the computer replied, looking at Yuki with curiosity for a moment, as he stopped a little in his Ys VIII.

There was an awkward silence for a moment. "Uh, yes, we never exchanged names. Ezan Bywan.", the lizardman spoke from the kitchen.

"Chairo no Konoha, I'm the lizardman's roommate." the kid smirked and responded, refocusing on his game.

Sendokami
Member Avatar

Yuki clenched his fist and reached into his purse again to fetch his pill bottle downing another pill. He wanted the headache to be over. Now. Yuki glanced at the boy on the computer out of the corner of his eye but said nothing. Yuki was hungry. Borderline starving to be absolutely honest but he wanted to hold onto his rage and would not cede an inch by accepting their food. He ate plenty that morning in preparation for his experiments so it wasn't life threatening. At least not now. Yuki closed his eyes as the headache started to ebb away.

"Finally"

Yuki focused on his hand. It twitched and squirmed but refused to change. Growing impatient Yuki bit his lip hard. Hard enough to draw blood. The pain and taste focused his mind enough for him to begin changing back to his normal female self. It took far to long as waves of pain still arched along his brain but it would do. After 15 minutes he was back to normal. He pulled out his pocket mirror and checked himself over. Satisfied he closed it slowly and returned it to his purse. Yuki still didn't know what to do with Ezan. He knew what he wanted to do and that was to dismember him and string his guts along the walls. But what he wanted probably was not the best course of action. Yuki reached up and started scratching his head in vain. The headache was mostly gone now but in its absence it left his brain itchy. An itch he would not be able to scratch and could only wait for it to pass.

GrimRPer
Member Avatar

They had both remained silent, focusing on their own matters. Amusingly, Ezan was mumbling command lines to himself, and probably either the computer or the phone was talking back about those command lines with him. Those command lines were familiar to someone who ever heard of MS DOS, but didn't really matter.

Chairo's nose twitched briefly and through the corner of his eyes he looked at Yuki, before his eyes went back to his game. "So you can do like my brother-sister and change genders at will too, eh?", the kid thought aloud, focused on his game, his eyes barely moving.

"At least he isn't on the fence like Ezan was when he was 14.", the phone remarked from somewhere on the desk. Truth is that Phone was recharging right now, plugged on the PC.

Sendokami
Member Avatar

Yuki flexed his mouth opening and closing it. The coppery taste stained his tongue. He wouldn't outright admit it but he did enjoy the taste of his own blood. Yuki got out of the bed and stretched making sure everything worked before focusing his attention on the boy on the computer.

"I can change my sex at will"

He corrected. He did not much feel like talking to this boy and quickly went over to Ezan.

"You have done me a great wrong and if this was academy city I probably would of killed you. I do not know how I will extract my revenge on you or how you will repay me for this transgression. But It will happen before I leave this island. I have no idea how many saw that form as you dragged me here but it was far to many."

Yuki glared at Ezan the hate burning in his eyes clearly.

GrimRPer
Member Avatar

"Cool, I can change my features at will!", and Chairo literally put on his fox face while saying that. Not that Yuki would notice, likely. Seems the boy's priority was the lizardman after all. Which, of course, shivered from head to toe. Ezan knew how bad he screwed up.

He had no knife in hands, with quick gestures he was cutting slices of cheese and tomatoes using... Air?! Didn't seem like magic, it was something else entirely. Turning to face Yuki, Ezan's mouth twitched nervously. "D-Don't worry, only me and Chairo saw that form, probably! Well, and Phone, but he captured no picture, I triple checked him and even verbally injected a code to wipe away those minutes. I'll make up for it some-", why did Ezan cut off?

Well... Two reasons: One Chairo has just shouted "He came in via the window carrying you, and I saw nobody else on the outside.", and the other is that he just remembered something... "You need material for research, don't you?"

Sendokami
Member Avatar

Yuki utterly dismissed any feeble platitude that Ezan offered her.

"In academy city every wall has eyes. With so many... 'interesting...' people here on this island it will be no different. Someone somewhere knows and even if by some miracle no one saw or noticed YOU saw."

"You need material for research, don't you?"

Yuki's eyes narrowed at the insinuation.

"What of it?"
Edited by Sendokami, Sep 21 2017, 07:18 AM.

GrimRPer
Member Avatar

"There's a kind of ability you might not obtain from ordinary creatures, and I'm the closest you can get to it in a while...", Ezan explained, turning back to the kitchen counter and placing a tomato to his right, "The Manipulator Nature.". What he meant with that was clearer in the next seconds.

It took a few seconds, but the tomato split into perfect cubes soon after. "I told you I am an alien, and this is an ability that is normal for my kind. Of course, there are variations and it is possible to gain more than one nature. Mine is Atmospheric Manipulator on its highest tier: Alpha."

Sendokami
Member Avatar

Yuki's eyes softened just a tad as he thought for a moment before hardening again. Duel skill was a myth and impossible but what if the ability came from a being that naturally displayed that ability? Copying a dogs enhanced sense of smell was possible because humans have the same ability just to a far lesser extent. Would it even be possible to copy this ability? Yuki didn't know but the thought intrigued him. Doing so would absolutely cement his place as a level five Esper. Hell it could even make him a level six.

"So you are offering your body to me? An interesting proposition. I'm still not sold on the whole 'alien' slant so I'll just say 'those that created you.' Wouldn't they be mad if you just gave this ability away? Wouldn't they be upset that you were divulging their genetic make up which probably took significant investment to create?"

Yuki eyed Ezans hand as he left the questions hang in the air. If he did take him up on the offer Ezan would have to be drugged. Chemically controlled at least. No way would Yuki put himself in that risky position again.

GrimRPer
Member Avatar

"Correct. Though, my race's Manipulator Nature is something common among us. It's far more rare to find one of us that can't use it at all than to find someone who can use all five manipulator natures: Heat, Atmosphere, Coolant, Geo, Bio. Those who mastered all five are usually in privileged position, due to how flexible they are.", Ezan explained while he continued to prepare the pizza, before putting it into the oven.

"Only risk I think there is in you for it is that my limited shape shifting nature might clash with yours, which is why I thought it crashed you back then. To be honest, I think that my sudden change from 50 to 100 percent Proto-Sytran is what caused you to crash, but I'm not sure.", he was pensive, taking a tomato and biting into it.

Sendokami
Member Avatar

Yuki's eye twitched as Ezan brought up the incident.

"It was from you changing at all you imbecile! The nature of the DNA is irrelevant! Its like you taking a cartridge out of a console in the middle of playing a game and shoving in a different game and expecting everything to be alright! I was perfectly fine until you did that!"

Yuki sighed as he could feel the blood rushing in his head. Yuki glared at Ezan not knowing if he should sock him for being so stupid or if he should be treated like a baby and enlightened. Yuki opted for the second approach since he did have something Yuki wanted.

"Being and Esper changes your brain. It rewires it to be structured and to work almost exactly like a computer. When I'm doing calculations those calculations cant be artificially interrupted by an outside force mid calculation or it fucks it all up. Reading DNA and decompiling it and then recompiling it into something I can work with is not the easiest fucking task in the world. Unlike SOME Espers who only have to do trivial calculations I have to do actual work to achieve my goals."

GrimRPer
Member Avatar

"I honestly didn't know that could simply happen, and your analogy to a game cartridge does explain it well: While a certain data is being read, changing a certain number of bytes will cause the data to overflow, underflow, or be completely misinterpreted, which can lead to a soft crash where the system stops receiving the data or a hard crash where it completely comes to a halt until forcibly restarted.", at least he could rela- "I've faced that before, the first time I interfaced with the Pandora's Box. It was a massive influx of information that is impossible to decode."

Ezan stopped eating his tomato for a moment, before he then continued to eat, all the while listening to Yuki's explanation. "It's amazing how many secrets the brain can hide and unveil, lock and unlock. There are some parallels between you and myself. My brain, like of every Proto-Sytran, is modified too, but to better interact with computers. For us, talking with computers is like talking with another sentient being."

Sendokami
Member Avatar

The fact that Ezan at least appeared to be unfazed by Yuki's mood only served to make that mood darker. Then at the proposition that Yuki and him were in any way alike made that darker mood even darker still. At this rate Yuki really would hang Ezans organs like Christmas decorations. Yuki was about to say something but paused and put a pin in that thought. He would mine Ezan for worthwhile DNA and if it failed then Yuki would lash out and attempt to dismember him. Live subjects were far more valuable than dead subjects. The DNA just broke down far to quickly.

"Okay then."

Yuki was careful to pick his words and to hold himself in check.

"I will accept your offer, for now. I will grab you when I need you and I will put you into a chemically induced coma to prevent any more... 'accidents.' If it pays off I may decide to clear your debt to me or I may not. If I cant copy this ability of yours than you will owe me far more for wasting my time."

GrimRPer
Member Avatar

Ezan proceeded to reassure: "Accidents won't happen again anyways, no need to worry about it in the first place. Whether the copying is possible or not, that is what science is about, isn't it? Taking risks, seeing outcomes, for better or worse. Though why am I talking science? You certainly know that better than me."

"However I advise against chemically induced coma, the chemicals to prevent the switching does not exist on Earth and it's impossible to synthesize them here."
, whether he was telling the truth or not, it was hard to tell. The Lizardman remained serious as he finished his tomato.

"Whether it will succeed or not... I have a feeling it is possible. If my sister was able to biologically become a kitsune like Chairo there, then the other way around should be possible, but always expect side effects. In her case, the kitsune nature corrupted her Sytran nature and slowly but surely her genetic data will be overwritten.", he presented the risk of things not only failing but ending up worse or just unexpected.

And speaking of the fox boy at the computer: "Could be because of the magic contained in the blood she was given as sample."

Sendokami
Member Avatar

"However I advise against chemically induced coma, the chemicals to prevent the switching does not exist on Earth and it's impossible to synthesize them here."

Yuki scoffed at the assertion.

"That simply does not make sense. All chemicals exist on earth. Its just whether they have been discovered or not. Besides that is besides the point. Putting myself in that vulnerable position is just stupid. There needs to be a safety net. Whats to stop you from shifting again and then killing me to eliminate a rival?"

Yuki eyed the boy at the computer for a moment then returned his attention to Ezan. Yuki didn't feel any hostility from either of them but when it came to maters so delicate always assume the worst will happen.

"but always expect side effects. In her case, the kitsune nature corrupted her Sytran nature and slowly but surely her genetic data will be overwritten."

Yuki shook his head. For how 'smart' Ezan was he know absolutely nothing.

"Utterly impossible as I am not bound to the laws of this reality. Espers create their own reality and supplant it into reality. There will be no corruption of my DNA because I am in full control of it. The second it happens is the second I just delete it and remake it. If its some force stronger than that I just wish it out of my reality and it is gone."
Edited by Sendokami, Sep 22 2017, 03:22 AM.

GrimRPer
Member Avatar

"What's to stop me from doing that again? Simple: Myself. Two reasons: I have zero reasons to eliminate a 'rival' and I know what caused you to crash, so I can prevent it myself. While conscious, I can put up a soft lock on transformation.", he was really honest there with his words.

Hearing about matters of reality has given Ezan a reson to nod in agreement. "Interesting, Espers creates their own reality. So, unlike my sister, you can prevent your DNA from getting corrupted then just like that. Then that risk of side-effect is gone, leaving only the possibility of being able to copy the Manipulator Nature, which in itself has more pros than cons, and given how you aren't in any risk of developing a Flaw like I did in the past, means there is no known cons."

Sendokami
Member Avatar

Yuki was still very cautious about the prospect but nodded.

"There will be safety precautions in place and if it happens again and I wake up from it I will kill you the second I can. But like I said I will accept it for now."

Yuki let himself relax just a fraction. He still very much hated Ezan but it was the better move not to escalate the situation any more. Yuki would stay for the pizza just to recharge himself some and then he would leave. He needed to be alone for a while

GrimRPer
Member Avatar

"The chances of that happening is... Zero.", Ezan reassured. The mood has been a bit cold, but at least they would all have pizza. It wasn't particularly his best, but at least he had genuinely try to make a good pizza, and they sure let Yuki have the bigger slice, as he'd soon leave. The lizardman and fox boy were left to think what next, but soon that left their mind.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Bara Dormitory · Next Topic »
Add Reply

- Affiliates -
- Hosting and Directory Affiliates -
FreeDomain.co.nr
RPG-D
Shadowplay Topsites
RPG Initiative
- Forum Board Affiliates -
Senki Academy
Shinigami Generation
Avalon a Panfandom RP
Theme/Skin created by Menindrag. Find more great designs at the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.

All images and creative content on Senki Academy are properties of their respective creators. If you're a creator and object to seeing your content displayed on this site, please contact the admin. We respect your wishes as a creator and will honour all requests for content removal.