Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
[SKA] Group Chat
Topic Started: Aug 16 2017, 01:25 PM (374 Views)
Chizu
Member Avatar
Knight Radiant
OOC Notes

This is a group conversation that includes all of the students of the Senki Academy Kendo Association (that have the ability to connect to the internet). Since this is an informal group chat set up by Yukina and Ayane and not actually associated with the club, Rodrigues-sensei and Maebara-sensei are not on here. This means that club members can feel free to use this page to chat about kendo, brainstorm social activities, ask about upcoming practice sessions, discuss potential rivals, or do anything they would normally use a group chat like this for.

Enjoy!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GrimRPer
Member Avatar

Chairo no Konoha: Those Kaneshima guys are kinda interesting, aren't they?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Corruption
Member Avatar

James: Agreed, but dangerous. They want to be the best, and some won't play nice.
Anyone have any info about their club?

Chizu
Member Avatar
Knight Radiant
Ayane: They've been around almost as long as KHS has been a school. They're a pretty big deal as far as the island is concerned. They were regional champions once upon a time, and they've been pushing for nationals ever since. They take kendo very seriously.

Ayane: I'd really like to say they'll play fair.

Ayane: But...
Edited by Chizu, Aug 18 2017, 12:43 AM.

Chris
Member Avatar

Roja D. Yuki: Don't worry about them too much and lets focus on our own development in kendo.
Edited by Chris, Aug 18 2017, 01:39 AM.

bonniecanuck
Member Avatar
Bonnie Bushi
Edie: Yeah, I think we should worry about ourselves first and getting down the techniques. Distractions like this only serve to stray us from our goals and objectives as practitioners of the martial art.

Chizu
Member Avatar
Knight Radiant
Ayane: So...I'm not going to be able to make it to the scheduling meeting between Yukina-chan and Fujita (the KHKC captain)

Ayane: Can any of you go with her? So sorry!!!!!!

GrimRPer
Member Avatar

Chairo: I would love to, but unfortunately I owe a favor to a special someone. It's my brother-sister. They asked me to help them comb Mount Kaneshima to see if anyone has been littering lately. Not that anyone has littered, but better check anyways.

Corruption
Member Avatar

James: I can. Still, I think I rubbed them the wrong way, so it may be best someone else does it, if they can. Consider me a backup.

bonniecanuck
Member Avatar
Bonnie Bushi
Edie: I'll do it. I can make enough room for it, and since Yukina knows me well enough I think she'll feel more secure and comfortable there.

bonniecanuck
Member Avatar
Bonnie Bushi
Edie: Anyone want to have some extra practice in advance for the next grading? I'll be happy to help supervise.

GrimRPer
Member Avatar

Chairo I got a lot of free time, plus my grades in general have been pretty good. So yes, I'm interested.

Chizu
Member Avatar
Knight Radiant
Yukina: I need more practice, so I'll come along. Thank you for organizing, Edie-san.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Kaneshima Media · Next Topic »
Add Reply

- Affiliates -
- Hosting and Directory Affiliates -
FreeDomain.co.nr
RPG-D
Shadowplay Topsites
RPG Initiative
- Forum Board Affiliates -
Senki Academy
Shinigami Generation
Avalon a Panfandom RP
Theme/Skin created by Menindrag. Find more great designs at the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.

All images and creative content on Senki Academy are properties of their respective creators. If you're a creator and object to seeing your content displayed on this site, please contact the admin. We respect your wishes as a creator and will honour all requests for content removal.