Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Fate Grand Order
Topic Started: Jun 27 2017, 05:13 PM (1,324 Views)
JSQ

In case you are a fan of the franchise, currently living in US or Canada, have a smartphone capable of playing, and haven't heard the news:

http://fate-go.us/

Have fun, post your Friend Codes, bemoan your gatcha rolls and rejoice over getting that Jeanne Alter.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zen
Member Avatar
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
more like fate grind order am i right

Kyrielite
Member Avatar
コンセントにチンコ突っ込んでしびれ死ぬといいわ!
Jeanne Alter isn't available yet. Will probably by November at the earliest.

Tsundere
Member Avatar
Robutt
tfw yuropoor

HiroTsukasa
Member Avatar
Sorcerer Seizing Sorcerer
Fellow Masters, I need friends ;_;

Add me: 585,614,162

Marie has cake for all~
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kyrielite
Member Avatar
コンセントにチンコ突っ込んでしびれ死ぬといいわ!
Since you're all new, let me say this to start as your senpai.

That's hell your walking into

Get herakles and if possible, El melloi II. Apx 80% of Early servants are garbo. (The good ones are Herc, Zhugeliang/Elmelloi, Lancer Cu, EMIYA once he's lvl80, Ushiwakamaru, Julius Caesar, Altera, Artoria (not very), Mashu (Once you reach London), Hans Christian Anderson, and MAYBE Leonidas very early on but he falls off. Everyone else is bad.)

Ark
Member Avatar
Pew pew!
Got myself Herc! Now all I need for my husbando squad are CuLancer and Gil. Romulus is a great stand in though...get it? His pose...ha

Friend code is: 797,745,201 add for Bahsaakah!

JSQ

Kyrielite
Jun 27 2017, 11:07 PM
Eh, I just needed an example and I have no idea of the current possible Gatcha pulls. Good to know though so thanks.

Alas, I am an unlucky person. No 5* for me.

Fin
Member Avatar
B-Rank in H

hi

Kyrielite
Member Avatar
コンセントにチンコ突っ込んでしびれ死ぬといいわ!
JSQ
Jun 28 2017, 10:30 AM
Kyrielite
Jun 27 2017, 11:07 PM
Eh, I just needed an example and I have no idea of the current possible Gatcha pulls. Good to know though so thanks.

Alas, I am an unlucky person. No 5* for me.
Jalter was a special limited release during the Da Vinci's workshop event.

If you dont have a good servant, just reroll. Except rarity doesnt say much given a lot of 5 star servants (Regular Jeanne, Vlad Berserker, every caster not Zhugeliang or Merlin, and literally every single 5* Archer) are useless trashpiles.

KAHO
Member Avatar
What's in a name anyways?
just collect your waifus and spam the room

Hayate
Member Avatar
Nepgear's Wife
kat is shitposting because jeanne just got a tremendous buff in JP that makes her viable in arts teams, even if she still isn't top tier. plus, the game is only up to Rome. Jeanne's faults only really show up significantly later because her low damage only becomes an issue when enemies don't have low, low HP.

Vlad has never been trash tier. He just only works in Arts teams. And with specific setups, you can easily do dumb shit like chain five or six NPs in a row.

waver's about twenty levels beyond every other servant in the game right now, though.
Edited by Hayate, Jun 29 2017, 05:24 AM.

Kazerou
Member Avatar

won't work with my phone so i can't play it v-v

JSQ

Sempai I need help!

Right, so after dying, a lot, at an unspecified level due to certain unspecified enemies, I figure it was time to learn about this game a bit more. If you have a place to go to for help that would be great, but in the mean time I might as well ask my questions:

Would proper team composition basically be getting a team that has a tendency for a certain command card (Arts/Buster/Quick) all together and then playing the stages like a Pokemon gym where I stack my team with type advantage?

Is there a specific place to go to grind other than the Daily Mission places?

Finally, during battle, is there anything I should know beyond trying to match 3 same colors or 3 of the same servant? Furthermore, how does the command card thing work anyways?

Kyrielite
Member Avatar
コンセントにチンコ突っ込んでしびれ死ぬといいわ!
Hayate
Jun 29 2017, 05:23 AM
kat is shitposting because jeanne just got a tremendous buff in JP that makes her viable in arts teams, even if she still isn't top tier. plus, the game is only up to Rome. Jeanne's faults only really show up significantly later because her low damage only becomes an issue when enemies don't have low, low HP.

Vlad has never been trash tier. He just only works in Arts teams. And with specific setups, you can easily do dumb shit like chain five or six NPs in a row.

waver's about twenty levels beyond every other servant in the game right now, though.

She's still shit even with Arts teams, being a defensive servant in a game where there are near-zero situations to want defence. Her buff merely made her actually competitive against Mashu, except Mashu is free to use and will probably be in your team anyway. The only reason she isn't the worst is shit like Amakusa exists.

Arts teams are also largely the weakest of the 3 types outside of a few good Arts servants like post-strengthening EMIYA. OTK Buster and Quick death are vastly superior for actually clearing things, though the servants/CEs to make crit abuse good aren't in yet.

Quote:

Would proper team composition basically be getting a team that has a tendency for a certain command card (Arts/Buster/Quick) all together and then playing the stages like a Pokemon gym where I stack my team with type advantage?

Proper team composition is about servant skills and attributes that work well together. The game is about buff and debuff stacking, and force multipliers. For example, Waver slots into any team simply due to having buffs that are that good and will not be matched until Merlin shows up, While Artoria is pretty meh because she has supportive skills on a servant you want to attack with (offset by Manaburst making her alright as an AoE nuker)

Quote:

Is there a specific place to go to grind other than the Daily Mission places?

For what? XP, no. For materials, they don't exist for you yet. Waver right now is impossible to fully uncap iirc due to certain materials not actually dropping anywhere yet.

Quote:

Finally, during battle, is there anything I should know beyond trying to match 3 same colors or 3 of the same servant?

Not actually always a good idea. What you want is to know how your servants respond to their cards, their hitcounts, and their modifiers. For example, Scathach seems like a Quick based servant, but her strength lies in using her Busters (and you want busters to go last). Another is targeting. Servants will continue to attack even dead enemies UNTIL interrupted by either a noble phantasm or another servant's attacks. Also, chains of specific types have specific effects. Quick Chains produce extra crit stars, Arts chains give +20% NP gauge to all servants in the chain, and Buster is a straight damage+ that ignores defence. Buster Brave chains are what you shoot for when you want 1 thing as dead as possible.

Quote:

Furthermore, how does the command card thing work anyways?

Every servant has 5 cards (you can see their layouts in their pages). Buster: Damage. Quick: Crit Star Generation. Arts: NP Gauge generation, plus their Noble Phantasm (which is separate). The exact attributes of each card vary from servant to servant and are an important part of servant viability (for example, its part of why Berserker Lancelot basically will never get to use its NP without outside boosts)

At the start of turn 1, the 15 cards of the 3 servants are shuffled and you draw 5 per turn, using 3. The others are discarded. Then you do it again from the remaining pool. You will thus always know your cards on the 3rd turn because it'll be the 5 cards the first 2 didnt draw yet, and can plan accordingly. Once all are spent, or if a servant dies and is replaced, the process repeats from the top.

NP cards are an exception and are always available when the NP gauge is 100% or more, and you have no debuff that locks you out of using them. That said, the cards you drew are still discarded. Plan accordingly.
Edited by Kyrielite, Jun 30 2017, 01:32 AM.

VirgoSaberOfWo
Member Avatar

If you want my friend code, PM me. I have a selection of 1-4* Heroes for most situations, including Stheno and Medea (Regular). If I level her enough to surpass Stheno, I'll switch her out for Carmilla instead.

Redrain
Member Avatar

422,943,136 for your screaming Gatling gun Knight needs.

Kyrielite
Member Avatar
コンセントにチンコ突っ込んでしびれ死ぬといいわ!
VirgoSaberOfWo
Jul 1 2017, 08:40 PM
If you want my friend code, PM me. I have a selection of 1-4* Heroes for most situations, including Stheno and Medea (Regular). If I level her enough to surpass Stheno, I'll switch her out for Carmilla instead.
Both are sufficiently bad you're better off with 3* assassins until their strengthenings.

LunarCataphract
Member Avatar

My friend code for FGO if anyone is interested.

VirgoSaberOfWo
Member Avatar

Kyrielite
Jul 3 2017, 03:19 AM
Both are sufficiently bad you're better off with 3* assassins until their strengthenings.
Problem with that, is that I tend to have the most God-awful luck at Gatcha rolls, no matter the game. Stheno was my guaranteed 4*, and Carmilla was pure luck. I usually end up with copies of 1* and 2* heroes, and/or Craft Essence.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

- Affiliates -
- Hosting and Directory Affiliates -
FreeDomain.co.nr
RPG-D
Shadowplay Topsites
RPG Initiative
- Forum Board Affiliates -
Senki Academy
Shinigami Generation
Avalon a Panfandom RP
Theme/Skin created by Menindrag. Find more great designs at the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.

All images and creative content on Senki Academy are properties of their respective creators. If you're a creator and object to seeing your content displayed on this site, please contact the admin. We respect your wishes as a creator and will honour all requests for content removal.