Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Justify Myself; Closed; Law
Topic Started: Jun 12 2017, 03:19 AM (79 Views)
Kyrielite
Member Avatar
コンセントにチンコ突っ込んでしびれ死ぬといいわ!
Echo-Joker

Just me today.
Echo-Joker

I'll be waiting outside.

It was actually a little vexing not having her own transport here.

Back in Tokyo, she at least had a choice of scooters, bicycles and motorbikes to get around, but there she also had a place with private parking that could let her get away with such things. The school dormitories meanwhile, were not designed with such things in mind.

As such, until things could be worked out at least, she had a choice of pickups from the company, or dealing with public transport.

Though she had nothing against the city's mass transit system (underveloped as it was compared to the sort enjoyed by residents of the nation's capital), being picked up at least gave her the chance to talk in a fairly discreet, harder to monitor place.

Waiting outside the gate, the idol idly checked her watch as she waited for the car...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lawman
Member Avatar
Die, Steak, Die!
Producer-san

On my way as we speak. ETA: 10 minutes.

And that would be the message Hibiki would receive in response shortly after she sent hers out. And it wasn't long before the silver-gray Lexus pulled up before the school gates, at the designated pick-up/drop-off point for vehicles, its engine purring like a cat as the driver's window wound down to reveal the face of Takeshi, apparently having gone back to his old Marksman-style shades and suit-without-a-tie.

"Like a said, five minutes," he remarked with a slight smile - a glimmer of light playing off the lens of his shades - actually a display window on his AR interface showing a stopwatch, which stopped at 8 minutes, 37 seconds. Or roughly the time frame he said he'd arrive in. "Just you today huh?" the agent mused as he straightened his shades before unlocking the doors on the side of the car that was facing Hibiki.

"So... Idol stuff, or SERAPH stuff, or a bit of both?" He asked, getting out of the vehicle to open a door for Hibiki as he gestured for the girl to get on board. "And got any place in mind?"
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kyrielite
Member Avatar
コンセントにチンコ突っ込んでしびれ死ぬといいわ!
Posted Image
"Straight to the studio. And you of all people should know better than that." she said as she closed the door.

The dull, dry response to that remark was probably the closest to cross as she'd sounded in awhile. At least, definitely since she'd set foot on the island. Bringing up the group was a fairly quick way to sour the mood if she didn't check herself.

Exactly who her aunt is was enough of an open secret among some of the staff of the production agency that it wasn't exactly a hard leap of logic, but she still did expect at least some proprietary, even if that someone had though some convoluted logic decided to assign a SERAPH agent as her producer. It was just one of those things that made things more inconvenient for her when it came up.

She waited for the car to move, and then turned up the radio, flipping through a few of the local stations as she watched the scenery outside pass by.

"By the way, when the survey teams checked this place the first time after it got chosen as the site for the academy, they didn't exactly really compile a very detailed dossier of this place's history did they?" she asked, already partway knowing the answer.

The place was enough of a hole in the wall, as far as cities went, that she'd actually had to look for anything interesting to say about it for her show that didn't involve the academy.

For most, the academy was the interesting thing. Otherwise it was mostly just another small city in a fairly rural area. Except that was obviously not the case, as the volcano in the distance had proven recently.
Edited by Kyrielite, Jun 13 2017, 04:54 AM.

Lawman
Member Avatar
Die, Steak, Die!
"Studio it is," Takeshi remarked as the car left the Academy District, charting a course to downtown Kaneshima enroute to 762 Productions as the idol turned on the radio, tuning in to the local stations as the sight of high-rise buildings heralded their arrival within the limits of downtown Kaneshima. "Well, prior to the academy being constructed we'd referenced data from local geological research, which indicated that the area has been geologically stable for three centuries," the agent replied to Hibiki, knowing which recent incident she was referring to.

"What the local geological surveys didn't know though was that a spacecraft of extraterrestrial origin had been buried underneath the mountain the whole time - though God knows for how long?" Afterall, Mount Kaneshima had been classified as a dormant volcano - and indeed, if it weren't for Akio hijacking the alien girl's stand it might've stayed that way for at least three more centuries. "If you ask me though, the biggest mistake would be to rely solely on said data instead of y'know, sending our own teams to conduct on-site surveys of the area,"he added, as the Lexus neared Nakamura Complex, the old commercial building that 762 Productions was located in.

"But something tells me, you didn't call me here just to talk about the Mount Kaneshima incident, did you?" he asked as they drove down the ramp into the building's basement car park, the agent reversing the car into a vacant lot before killing the engine, getting off and opening the door for Hibiki to get off.

Kyrielite
Member Avatar
コンセントにチンコ突っ込んでしびれ死ぬといいわ!
He drives too fast. she thought to herself. Well, it wasn't always a bad thing. In the event he'd ever have to drive them away from danger, then it worked out better. It was however, getting pretty obvious that his background was paramilitary by how he dealt with things.

Well, there were worse choices, she supposed. And it made sense from someone's point of view. A hidden bodyguard that no one suspected had it's advantages in the business. So long as he didn't blow his cover too early anyway.

"Some of the students are putting together something more detailed and actually looking into things. Histories, myths, a lot of things people tend to miss. It'll be useful for someone, I'm sure." She said, straightening her skirt and coat as she stepped out of the vehicle. "I imagine diverting a bit of company money to it as a good-will gesture will probably look good. Publicity for getting involved in student activities and enrichment and all that."

Lawman
Member Avatar
Die, Steak, Die!
"You're not implying that we outsource some of our work on the island to the Academy, are you?" Takeshi remarked above the brief shrill of alarms as he remotely locked the doors, heading towards the basement lobby nearby where tenants could take a lift from the basement parking lots to the rented units above, holding the door open for Hibiki as he did.

"Cause I remembered over at Hyakuji the BPRD did something similar before... I think it was called 'Arcadia' or something," he mused. Or at least as far as he knew based on the information that the BPRD was willing to share with SERAPH - that their agents helped a certain Hiro Tsukasa found Arcadia as a regional countermeasure against extramundane threats - and given Hyakuji High's nature as a learning institute for superpowered youths, he'd conveniently recruited from the staff and students of said school.

"Still, if you've got a proposal then let's hear what you're planning," the agent remarked as he waited for the idol to step into the lobby before pressing the "up" button to summon the lift down.

Kyrielite
Member Avatar
コンセントにチンコ突っ込んでしびれ死ぬといいわ!
"Nothing so stupid as that." she denied flat out.

THAT sort of business got all sorts of agencies yelling at you. Not least of which because people with divided loyalties was rarely a good thing. Multiply that by the number of problems a typical teenager had, and then again by the fact that their powers could drastically set them apart and again by the promise of neutrality that was part of the school charter, and it was a very very fast way to get yourself into trouble.

In a way, that his first thought was paramilitary in nature was proof that despite his doing well so far as a producer, he was still a SERAPH agent at heart. He still didn't think of this job as managing and dealing with the concerns of an idol agency.

"The historical society is doing research on the island's history and people. Things regular historians tend to miss, unless you're about to tell me that Wyverns and magically waking up Volcanos is part of this place's dossier in some locker somewhere in Auntie's agency."

Lawman
Member Avatar
Die, Steak, Die!
"Well, that's good to hear," Takeshi chuckled as Hibiki denied that her proposal would involve trying to outsource SERAPH's work to Senki Academy. Besides the numerous implications it could get them into... would that even be allowed in the first place? He was certain that coming under investigation by headquarters would be the least of their worries if they ever tried something like this.

"Well, that would be a serious lack of transparency within the organisation if that's the case," Takeshi added, straightening his shades as the lift arrived at the basement with a chime to announce its arrival as Hibiki made a statement on how some of the school clubs had managed to get their hands on information that regular agencies had missed out - such as the secret that lay buried beneath Mount Kaneshima that local geologists had no idea even existed.

"But to the best of my knowledge SERAPH only had data from local geologists to work with when they surveyed the area," he remarked as he stepped into the elevator, holding down the "open" button for Hibiki before hitting the button for the floor number on which the office for 762 Productions was located. "So, I'll take you're proposing diverting some of the talent agency's funds in assisting the Historical Society?" he asked as the lift vibrated slightly on its way up.

Kyrielite
Member Avatar
コンセントにチンコ突っ込んでしびれ死ぬといいわ!
"Put it up as a donation, or something of the sort to support local culture and assuage fears that we'd be overbearing. Marketing will know how to handle it I'm sure, I just need your paperwork to say it's a good idea."

Which was of course, a way to say it wasn't exactly her job per se. She just pulled strings and pushed buttons here and there, but someone from on high had to stamp the paperwork still.

Lawman
Member Avatar
Die, Steak, Die!
"That's why we're here, aren't we?" Takeshi asked as Hibiki proposed that their financial assistance to the Historical Society take the form of donations or something of the line. Of course, as far as money is concerned that was something best left to the marketing staff to handle. On his part what was needed was his signature, to procure the needed paperwork indicating an executive decision to go ahead with the plan.

With a chiming noise and a slight jerk the lift would come to a halt on their destination level, with the agent producer stepping out of the elevator and pressing a call button to hold the lift doors open for the idol. It was a contrasting sight really, as past the lobby and down the hallway was the office of their talent agency, 762 Productions, whose newly-renovated premises stood out from the rest of the building, which looked as if the last time it had any sort of significant renovations was back in the 1980's.

"Well then, let's get the relevant documents done," he remarked as he entered the glass double doors into the reception area, holding the door open to allow Hibiki to step inside.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · School Gates · Next Topic »
Add Reply

- Affiliates -
- Hosting and Directory Affiliates -
FreeDomain.co.nr
RPG-D
Shadowplay Topsites
RPG Initiative
RPG Initiative Topsites
- Forum Board Affiliates -
Senki Academy
Shinigami Generation
Theme/Skin created by Menindrag. Find more great designs at the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.

All images and creative content on Senki Academy are properties of their respective creators. If you're a creator and object to seeing your content displayed on this site, please contact the admin. We respect your wishes as a creator and will honour all requests for content removal.