Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Welcome to the family; Closed
Topic Started: May 28 2017, 11:45 AM (123 Views)
Lawman
Member Avatar
Die, Steak, Die!
"Looks like off to a good start eh?" Takeshi mused as he kept his hands on the wheel and his eyes on the road during his drive to Kaneshima Airport, it wasn't long before his vehicle - a Lexus LS 600h L with a silvery-gray paint job, provided to him courtesy of SERAPH via Frostfire Industries - left the limits of Kaneshima City and began cruising down the roads leading through the countryside of the island enroute to the airport. He had to say, it was infinitely cooler than that crummy blue van that was initially provided to him during his first assignment to the island.

"Still, who'd have thought part of my job includes picking up idols on behalf of the company?" the agent wondered idly - ever since being assigned his cover identity as talent manager for 762 Productions, he'd even gone so far as to make changes to his personal image on the advice of Lavender.

In place of his black suits, Takeshi wore a gray three-piece suit over a light blue shirt - smartly press-ironed and buttoned up, with a yellow necktie; as well as having his AR headset swapped out for a different design - opting for transitions lens in a more stylish slim rounded rectangular shape on a half-rimmed frame instead of his usual all-black marksman style shades. He'd even gone so far as to put his perma-stubble on minimum setting, shaving as cleanly as he possibly could - all in all, taking on Lavender's advice he'd undergone a makeover changing his image from "Yakuza enforcer" to a "stylish geek".

"Alright, so let's see, we're to pick up one Mariko McKenzie," the agent producer remarked as he parked at a parking lot opposite to the terminal building, going over Mariko's particulars one more time to make sure as he proceeded to the arrival hall at the terminal building.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kyrielite
Member Avatar
コンセントにチンコ突っ込んでしびれ死ぬといいわ!
Posted Image
"Mmm... honestly, I think your other look suited you better P-san." the new producer's other charge said, taking her time as she got out of the car. "Sometimes, the harsh look with a contrasting personality works rather well afterall."

Whether she'd meant it or not, it was also undeniably true that their new producer was an easy target for it. Every unit afterall, had it's own designated prey, and there was no rule that said it had to necessarily be one of the idols.

"Marichin is a good friend by the way, so I really should warn you ahead that sometimes she gets a little spacey, but she means well and works hard. She's also good at what she does. Just when things go wrong around her... well, you'll see."

With a soft sigh, the idol took a moment to send a message on her phone as they made their way to the waiting area. Indeed, it was something he'd probably have to see for himself.

Echo-Joker

We're waiting for you at the airport. You can't miss us, P-san is pretty tall.
Edited by Kyrielite, May 28 2017, 01:13 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Momo
Member Avatar
Mintendo Noodles
It wasn't a particularly long flight, she hadn't been all over the world or anything like that. Still, despite that it had been a while since she saw Hibichin in person. Perhaps that's why in her excitement she had lost her bags before, but that was handled well, she ended up finding them with Hibichin's help and, after getting scolded by security for leaving bags unattended she was almost done with the traveling. Which left her very, very excited.

Perhaps that's why you could hear her voice before actually seeing her. Well, or more like, she could see someone that looked like Hibichin from a window. She was frantically waving with both her hands, "Hibichiiiiiiiin!" And started running through the gate...

Again, leaving the bags she was holding, that she dropped to wave, behind. Again, well, ignoring that. She was so happy to see her best friend again, even if she talked to her everyday at least. She really wanted to tell her all kind of things, including what happened after the forgot her bags. "Oh! Bags!" Mid run she stopped and turned around, going back for the bags she dropped. Some people were staring, so she gave them a bright small and a small wave.

"There we go!" Having retrieved her bags again she finally went through the gate and approached the two. A happy smile on her face as she finally got to see her best friend again.

"You were here? You should've messaged me!" She said, with a small frown. Though, she did get messaged. She hadn't noticed that she received it yet... for she never turned her phone off of airplane mode. But ignoring that, she seemed fairly, or better said, very happy to see Hibiki again, from the the fact that the frown disappeared very fast, and she went in for a hug.

It all was quite frantic, for sure. Though perhaps the producer now would get what Hibiki meant with 'spacey'.

Lawman
Member Avatar
Die, Steak, Die!
"Can't say you don't have a good point," Takeshi chuckled sardonically as Hibiki pointed out how his old look actually worked better, due to the contrasting effect between a harsh appearance and a (surprisingly) soft-spoken personality. Of course, since the agent himself was somewhat of a slob when it comes to maintaining his personal image, he might as well as heed the words from a gender that actually knows how to look good. Still, at this rate between the opinions offered by Lavender and Hibiki, and then he recalled what was it that they said, you can't please everyone.

"This much I can tell," Takeshi nodded as the lenses of his glasses darkened as soon as they stepped out of the vehicle and under the outdoor sun, as Hibiki talked about the other idol - Mariko, who was a close friend of hers. Even without explicitly mentioning the friendship part, even from the tone used by the brunette as she talked about the blonde girl was a clear sign that they were close to each other.

Stepping into the indoor shade of the terminal building, the transition lens would once again turn clear as Takeshi began scanning the crowd for a certain blonde idol - while it was true that the airport has been seeing a rise in activity ever since the city began undergoing its development programs thanks to Senki Academy, for now it still wasn't crowded to the point that it was hard to pick out a face within a crowd, especially for one with a background in special forces and a secret agent.

"Well, she's certainly an energetic one to say the least," Takeshi nodded as he stood to the side to allow the two idols the time they need to bond, before stepping in to introduce himself. "Well met, Mariko McKenzie; name's Matsumoto Takeshi, talent manager and producer for 762 Productions," the agent introduced himself with a polite bow.

"Well then, do check that you haven't left anything behind?" he remarked with a smile as he folded his hands together in front of his lap glancing over at Mariko's bags to ensure that the blonde girl had made sure her belongings are all accounted for, indicating that if nothing else he'd prefer to keep this quick and clean. Pick up Mariko, give the idols their time to catch up, then bring them back to town where they can handle her idol stuff at the agency, as well as enrollment matters at Senki Academy.

It's as the old saying goes; quickly in, quickly out.

Kyrielite
Member Avatar
コンセントにチンコ突っ込んでしびれ死ぬといいわ!
Posted Image
"It's been awhile, Mari-chin." the girl in white greeted, taking the hug.

Though the attitudes of the 2 girls were scarcely alike, the pair how somehow managed to bond over the course of their work into an odd friendship.

As someone who had kept away from people due to her circumstances, that cheerful bundle of entropy was the first person to just talk to her normally and without regard for any other barriers.

"You haven't been paying attention to your phone again haven't you?" she asked after a moment, holding up her own phone to show the sent message. "Honestly, it's amazing careless you can be sometimes you know? We can't have the assistants do everything for us afterall."

With a playful sigh, Hibiki straightened out her coat as she gestured to the tall man beside them.

"Anyway, Takeshi-san is surprisingly sharp for a new producer. I don't think this look suits him all that much, but he's a good person. Come on, he'll help you with the bags."

Momo
Member Avatar
Mintendo Noodles
After the hug, she smiled very happily and nodded. "Yes, it has been too long! I missed you lots." Mariko turned her head towards Takeshi, and nodded energetically.

"I know, Mr. Producer yes? It is nice to be meeting you! She said, with a lovely smile. And with a firm tug on her bags she puffed her cheeks a little. "Come now, Producer! I wouldn't forget my bags again!" She said, with a pout. Of course, immediately as she did so, Hibiki cut in with the fact that she hadn't been paying attention to her phone, seeing that she did in fact send a message that they had arrived.

"Oh my-?" She pulled out her own phone and saw that she was still on airplane mode, not being able to receive or send anything. "Oh! Mistake!" She said, a little shocked she forgot about that. Actually turning Airplane-mode off revealed a plethora of messages from all kinds of people. "I can't get used to airplanes... There are all kinds of things to do. So much stuff to think about!" Mariko said, trying to excuse herself in her reply to Hibiki, though it was true, the more immediate reason was that she just forgot. Like she often does.

"Yes, Yes. He looked way cooler before, this does not suit Producer san at all. You are missing the macho! Muscled James Bond style." Though, in a way she did agree with Hibiki, that the current Stylish Geek did not look good at all. I mean, it didn't look bad, but the way he was before was way more to Mariko's tastes.

Though, most people might think she meant that in the 'better not mess with those idols, that producer looks powerful' kind of way, though.

Lawman
Member Avatar
Die, Steak, Die!
"Ha, that makes two opinions against boss' one," Takeshi chuckled under his breath as the other idol - Mariko - also agreed that his 'regular' look fits him better. Still, that was for the most part an advice from Lavender rather than a direct order.

"Well, the boss said that for my job it was better that I adopted an image that looked more approachable, but I guess you girls would rather have a producer that projects an appearance that would put off obsessive fans huh? Well, that's perfectly understandable," and with that the producer would gesture over at Mariko's bags.

"Well, dont' mind if I help you with these?" he asked with a smile, before tilting his head towards the exist. "Car's at the parking lot outside, or would you rather get a drink at the cafe first? Y'know, to stretch out those limbs and get a hot drink, since I understand plane flights can be pretty stressful to those not used to them."

Kyrielite
Member Avatar
コンセントにチンコ突っ込んでしびれ死ぬといいわ!
"Well no, it just really looks cuter to be a gruff-looking producer doing his best."

At least she was honest about it.

Not everything had to make sense. Besides, she didn't say, it was easier to make fun of him that way. What was life without some amusements afterall.

Posted Image
"Besides, it might even make you popular enough to get your own segments."

Momo
Member Avatar
Mintendo Noodles
"Oh! Thank you." She simply said as she handed her larger bag to him. She kept her handbag though, for obvious reasons. Though, she'd admit seeing the Producer carrying around a handbag would be funny... Though, it'd be funnier if he was his in his old look. His current look would probably fit with a handbag, which sucks.

"Producer, your new look is in doubt..." Mariko said, nodding wisely. Yeah, it just wouldn't work if he wasn't in his manly soldier look. It'd be way harder to couple him with cute stuff. She crosses her arms and nods again when Hibiki said that a gruff-looking producer doing his best was cute.

"Hibichin gets it. That is scary." She said, in as broken of a way as imaginable. Perhaps it'd do well to get her some supplementary Japanese lessons later. But for now... "Well then, shall we go? The long flight was tired, I need to relax. I need many fluffy feelings to get better!" She said with a smile. Though, what these fluffy feelings exactly are... well, who knows. Only people who get Mariko might.

Lawman
Member Avatar
Die, Steak, Die!
"Glad to be of service," Takeshi nodded as he picked up the heavy luggage case while Mariko (thankfully) held onto her handbag, and with that the producer would lead the two girls out of the terminal, back to the parking lot where he'd parked the car.

With that, Takeshi would first load the luggage onto the car trunk, before opening the rear doors for the two idols. "After you," he gestured for the girls to get on board, before himself getting into the driver's seat and starting the engine.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Kaneshima Airport · Next Topic »
Add Reply

- Affiliates -
- Hosting and Directory Affiliates -
FreeDomain.co.nr
RPG-D
Shadowplay Topsites
RPG Initiative
RPG Initiative Topsites
- Forum Board Affiliates -
Senki Academy
Shinigami Generation
Theme/Skin created by Menindrag. Find more great designs at the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.

All images and creative content on Senki Academy are properties of their respective creators. If you're a creator and object to seeing your content displayed on this site, please contact the admin. We respect your wishes as a creator and will honour all requests for content removal.