Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Welcome to the machine; Singularity's ahead of schedule
Topic Started: May 25 2017, 05:50 AM (239 Views)
Mediocre
Member Avatar

After dusk, behind Savings of the North Star. The wind begins to pick up, and newspapers coupon clippings that have already expired swirl around in a mass around a the side of a bus stop. A long-fingered feminine hand outstretches from the portrait advertisement on the stop's side, clutching a phone.

On that phone, the browser is open- and that window is opened to a certain site with poor presentation and a smattering of hi fidelity images. As the woman steps out from the image, a poster for home insurance, she adjusts her strange hat while the winds stop around her, and smiles with interest.

The mysterious woman speaks up, though to no one in particular, "GynoidGawker.com, is it? How delightfully grassroots- especially with these latest trending newcomers. I do hope no one minds a bit of astroturf... Although, I'll have to make some space for it."

Standing tall, she tosses the phone back and takes a look behind the store for what she needs. It doesn't take long to find everything she requires for her plans after a quick trip inside.

The stranger cackles upon her seat as her forearm glows with the engraved symbol of the aurora lotus, "So that's who my latest rival is. Machine girl, you will soon meet your match, and then the public conciousness will lie with me... Ohoho... Ohohohoho... D'OOOHOHOHOHO!"

She makes a "pwish" sound as she finally completes her masterpiece and her new machine head is lowered onto the body.

Posted Image

The day comes, an envelop stamped by the Lotus Group of Companies is delivered to a young Senki Academy Student. Inside it on rather fanciful paper and with an impeccable handwriting is a letter of challenge. Also enclosed is a punch card in a plastic bag labeled "just in case". The letter reads as follows:

"Dearest Kazuki Hatora,

Like with watching the passing seasons, my heart is gladdened that you have received this letter containing my solemn wishes for your challenge. At my private location (Which you may find the geo co-ordinates for at the base of this message), a contest to see who is once and for all the greatest robot girl in Kaneshima. That you have been selected for this exclusive event is an honor without peer: Prepare yourself for the challenge of your life.

-P"
Edited by Mediocre, May 25 2017, 05:51 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tsundere
Member Avatar
Robutt
A lone girl stood by the edge of a park, her gaze switching between the trees and fields before her and the piece of paper she held in her hands. The green and white sailor-fuku she wore fluttered in the gentle summer breeze alongside her long, golden-green hair, her petite figure standing out amongst the... well, nothing. A couple of dog-walkers and old women patrolled the cracked pathways of the park, but otherwise the place looked rather empty and uninteresting. It was the start of summer after all, so everyone was out in the bigger parks or enjoying some of the more exciting activities around the island.

Which brought into question: Why was this girl here? She didn't look to be with any of her school friends, nor had she been dragged out by some older-brother figure. In fact, the somewhat puzzled-looking Aria had arrived by request of the letter she held in her hand. Some sort of challenge letter which she couldn't really make sense of, sent from an anonymous source. Normally she would have steered very clear of something dripping so heavily with suspicion, but there was one thing to note about it that stole her attention right from the get-go. She had only been on the island for a couple of days, and thanks to... some irritating programming, anyone she had met would come to know her as Aria. So why was it that this letter was addressed to a Kazuki Hatora instead?

That was exactly what she had set off to find out. She had heard this place was a gathering of... unique individuals, but was it really possible for someone to have discovered her real name so quickly? Without even having met her? Could it be that... they knew some way to help with her situation? There were just too many unanswered questions, which would endlessly bug her if she didn't try to resolve them.

And so, she had followed the coordinates on the letter to arrive at... a park. The source of her minor confusion. This was the "private location"? It was a lot more... ordinary than she had been expecting, and it certainly didn't seem very private so much as public property. Still, she had to believe in the possibility that something was there, and that she hadn't just been lead on a wild goose chase or accidentally stumbled to the wrong location. While perhaps a little unsure, Aria made her way into the park, towards the exact location she had been directed to. She seemed a little jumpy, frequently glancing nervously to her sides - partially in search of whoever had sent that letter, and partially because she was just a bit shy in public.

Mediocre
Member Avatar

The mystery woman known only as P crossed her legs and tapped her fingers. She was becoming impatient. Maybe she should have put a time on the card? Surely there was no one that could resist the allure of a stranger's challenge?

Sure enough, her eyes lit up upon spotting the conspicuous girl- decidedly normal looking after all for this island. Not worrying too much about the unusual market demographics, the mastermind finally broke the silence- well, after letting an old man lecture some kid about kicking a soccer ball along the path and startling some pidgeons.

"So, you've come at last..." the woman said melodramatically, stroking a creature as she sat on her throne, "I'm glad you could make it...Sister Unit."

She was sitting with her back to the challenged, who saw only the back of her form. She adopted a robotic sounding "fu~fu~fu~" laugh, beckoning for her target to come face her from the front. She tossed the squirrel from her hands and stood from the bench so she could continue her highly suspicious monologue.

"This model is designated 'Pallas'. There can only be one ultimate machine girl, Hatori- so I ask you. Are you prepared?"

Pallas was internally freaking out, stoked beyond belief to finally be challenging a new rival again! She struggled to abate her elation, intent on seeing this rivalry through properly with her new high-tech body.

Posted Image
Edited by Mediocre, May 27 2017, 10:14 PM.

Tsundere
Member Avatar
Robutt
Aria didn't even realise that woman was talking to her at first. She had just sort of unconsciously phased her out from the things that deserved her attention, on account of wearing cardboard boxes like some sort of armour, a TV on her head and holding a squirrel on her lap. Not to mention that she wasn't even facing the blonde-haired girl when speaking. Was this really a grown woman?

"Eh?" Aria looked to her sides once more, in search of anyone else that this eccentric individual might have been referring to. "I, uh... are you talking to me?" She paused, judgingly eyeing the rainbow-haired woman wielding toy extendable grabber things. "...were you the one who called me here?" She didn't really want to associate herself with someone like this if she could, but... upon proper consideration, all the signs were pointing towards that possibility she so dreaded. Not only had this person referred to Aria as a "machine girl", something that would not be obvious to just anyone, but she had also called her "Hatori". It wasn't Hatora, but... it was close enough.

"Ultimate machine girl? What are you talking about? How do you know my name?" Her wariness was quite obvious, but she didn't want to just jump to conclusions too quickly. She should be the last one to judge people based on their appearances, if she ever wanted to be taken seriously herself.

Mediocre
Member Avatar

Pallas brushed the grabbers against each other as if she was plotting something. A smug smile was on her face as she looked the shorter girl dead in the eyes.

"Excellent questions all, as expected," She says, stepping forward and grasping Aria's hands, her eyes looking into the other's as if she was staring into her very soul, "I'm just dying to tell you the answers."

The strange box-lady turned back away, but thankfully her voice was loud enough to project behind her and even cut out the chatter of the ambient noises. Pallas often amazed herself with her confidence in making stories that others identified with.

"I'm afraid you're already obsolete. I was activated just after the prototype unit- your unit, and I know enough to know you have, uh, implanted memories. Yep, a whole lot was faked, but I wouldn't hold it against our creator. Designing my machine intelligence and next-generation body must have taken a lot out of them."

She did a bit of a spin before pinching a cheek in her long grabber and shaking it playfully with a smile. Her braid and pigtails swayed in the wind as they glowed many colors- perhaps they were LEDs?

"Still, I've managed to partially override my prime directive to replace you. My, er, pragmatism sub-routine dictates you should have a fair shake at proving instead that you are the superior model of robot girl. My obsolescence, as difficult as it is to believe, was planned for as well."

With a slightly more vacant face, she swept her duct-tubing arms at a picnic blanket and some snacks. "Here, a token of my good esteem. You can preface my proving the weakness of your humanity by enjoying ramune, crackers and cheese and Lotus-cola. There might also be some other things in there, I just took handfuls."
Edited by Mediocre, May 26 2017, 03:18 AM.

Tsundere
Member Avatar
Robutt
"W-what?" Aria couldn't help but take a half-step back when the "robot" woman slid forward, taking her by the hands and gazing excitedly into her eyes. It was at times like these that she especially disliked her... modest stature, because having to look up at someone over a foot taller than her was both intimidating and embarrassing. She couldn't even get some distance to lessen the effect, while her hands were held. "W...well?" Aria gulped, her nervousness countered by her anticipation.

Anticipation which the box-lady very carefully drew out, every second that passed making the smaller of the two girls increasingly more anxious to hear more. Just when she was about to speak up once again, to more demandingly ask for answers, they were handed to her. She was... obsolete? A prototype unit? "T...that's not... you're lying!" She shook her head, refusing to have any of it. "Clara wouldn't have... she couldn't have had time to make another!" She paused, looking down at her hands. "She had to give me this body because there was no other... unless... the others just weren't close enough..." Could it really have been possible that Clara had designed other robotic bodies? And even given them artificial intelligence? There was no other way that this "Pallas" could have known all of this...

Aria's rather serious thought processes were immediately broken when her cheek was pinched by one of those grabber-arms. "B...But that doesn't mean that you..." She shook her head, pulling her cheek free of the grabber. "C-Clara wouldn't have made a replacement for me! That's not..." She looked up at the woman, partially curious and partially hesitant. "You... did you activate on your own? So Clara wouldn't have time to change any pre-existing programming, before she gave me this body..."

Before she realised it, a picnic was presented to her, quickly breaking her nervousness. "Eh? For... me?" Her eagerness to eat was quite apparent. "W-what's wrong with my humanity? Clara gave me this body, so it's definitely better than yours!" Her claims didn't exactly match her actions, as she sat down at the picnic to grab some cheese and ramune.

Mediocre
Member Avatar

The much taller of the artificial females put out a Cheshire grin at the mention of Aria's creator's name, her eyes practically gleaming. Someone so straightforward would make a splendid rival.

"You know," the conniving rivalphile mentioned as an explanation, "I can't see why you think I'm lying, given that your memories must be all in tatters. I'll help you put it together- our creator, designated 'Clara' had plenty of time. She often blew people off on the weekends, and she did some programming on the bus- and sent my incomplete self on grocery runs. I'm sorry, darling, but you're mistaken~"

She puts the toy hand to her chest, and then sweeps it outward elegantly, giving her easily identifiable and excessively irritating 'Ohohoho' laugh while her soon-to-be rival munched on her little picnic that seemed to fit in loosely with her story.

She grabs down and snipes a small piece of cheese from her new rival, expressing, "I don't rightly know what made me activate, and my diagnostic keeps hanging. What I DO know is that you're missing the point; a robot girl should be the fusion of the best parts of both woman and machine, but I see only a girl here before me. Functions, features... a bit of charm point as well! That is the purpose of a robot girl~!"

She produced from whereabouts unknown a thin but long board with a strange image glued to the front.

Posted Image

Pallas was very excited about this and put one of her makeshift hands on her hip while the other held it up and stated, "Here shall be our first test. If you're too human to qualify for our contest, you'll be able to read it. I myself have already failed five times, so you know it's legitimate."

It almost sounded like she was bragging.

Tsundere
Member Avatar
Robutt
Aria wasn't really sure why, but she felt as if she was losing somehow by eating the picnic offered to her. She hesitantly placed a cut of cheese on one of the crackers and took a bite, still showing a frown on her face as Pallas explained her origins. "T-There's nothing wrong with my memory!" That smug laugh only served to irritate the android further, even more so when the piece of cheese she had been about to eat was snatched from her grasp. She opened her mouth to protest, but the taller of the two was already talking over her.

"I'm not just a girl!" The blonde-haired robot was certainly missing the point, but not quite in the way that her new rainbow-haired rival thought. "I... I don't care about being a girl or a machine! Not one bit!" Crossing her arms, she turned away from Pallas once again. "I don't know what you're planning to do by confronting me like this, but... but I don't plan on competing with you over this! I don't have to prove myself!"

So she said, but her curiosity at the sight of the strange board Pallas produced was fairly obvious. "...not that I'd lose, anyway! I can solve something like this easily!" She seemed to be misunderstanding the point of the test. "You failed five times? Hah! I can do it in... in..." Her arrogant grin quickly dissolved into a puzzled, furrowed brow, her confidence slipping between her fingers even more rapidly than it had welled up in the first place. "Something like this, I... ah... chin? tyn? I... I know what it says! I... I just need a moment!" Even her concentration soon evaporated in light of her lack of success, bewilderment and slight desperation creeping up on her. "OF... d...m... eh? T-This is some sort of trick question, isn't it! I bet there isn't even an answer!"

Mediocre
Member Avatar

Pallas pays no heed whatsoever to Aria's protestation, just shaking the captcha in a subtly enticing way- at least until the diminutive gynoid got really worked up. Her eye began to twitch as she was told in no uncertain terms that Aria wouldn't take part in her competition, but it calmed as her true nature reared its head.

After the younger-looking machine's guess attempts, Pallas simply dropped the card, and clapped softly, slowly with the plastic extenders. Her expression was one of dignified joy.

"Magnificient. You are a worthy opponent indeed, miss Hatora- our creator didn't hold anything back. Still... Still!"

More of the normal rust-colored hair began to light up in the multicolored array as her composure boiled over into pure excitement once more.

She practically shouted out in excitement, scaring away the pidgeons from the Golden Ball statue, "We're just heating up this rivalry, prototype unit! You've proven a machine mind, but putting your machine body up against mine for a test?"

She was talking metaphorically, but wasn't really thinking about the innuendo. Several of the park's passer-bys blushed slightly, and one of the soccer defenders let the worst player on the other team past as he looked over in hopes of seeing something interesting.

Pallas used a grabber to hold a fan in front of her face as she talked smack, "Such a soft body, hardly seems fit to protect you. Seems almost unfair to be against a design like mine... but we'll count yours as an interesting creative deviation and call that even. How about features? Don't tell me that Clara forgot to put anything in the test model..."

Her laugh followed again, seemingly calm. In truth, it was an excitable sort of stillness, Pallas struggling to keep the joy of rivalry bottled until things REALLY came to a boiling point. It wasn't much fun if you were the only one getting into it, after all.

Tsundere
Member Avatar
Robutt
"S...shut up! I'm not stupid! I... I could have done it! You just didn't give me enough time!" With a harrumph, Aria crossed her arms and turned to the side, watching the piece of card fall to the floor out of the corner of her eye. What sort of test was that supposed to be? Whoever jumbled up the words like that was at fault!

Though numerous people in the nearby vicinity took Pallas' words to mean more than they should have, the blonde-haired girl was rather oblivious to the potential hidden meaning behind them. Pouting a little, she looked down at her petite hands with a somewhat frustrated look. "...what kind of test? It better not be something dumb like that last one! I-If it's a test of height, I'll have you know I used to be much taller than this!!!" Though, unfortunately, even her previous body was not as tall as Pallas.

A light blush tinted her cheeks from the provocations of the larger "robot", her arms crossing over her chest and abdomen almost defensively. "W-what? I didn't get to choose this body, you know! I'm not soft!" One could argue that, as an artificial body, her softness was a feature. She certainly made quite a comfortable pillow, no matter how much she tried to avoid it. "My... my features are..." Admitting that she was basically a phone wasn't something she was all too keen on. It was for that same reason she tried to avoid physical contact with others, in case they activated one of her touch-screens. Definitely not just because she was ticklish, or shy about hugs. "W...Well, what about your features? Shouldn't you start with yourself first?"

Mediocre
Member Avatar

Pallas looked as if she was going to mock her cushiony opponent once more, but instead took heed of her words for once.

"Hmm... Yes, that's only fair," She reasoned while pursing her lips, "After all, you had to take my word that I passed by failing the previous test. But even after seeing my awesome power, you mustn't get cold feet, ohoho. I'll need the sub-arms for this one..."

She tossed the big grabbers aside, trading them for salad tongs, and then used them to remove a piece of cardboard-colored tape upon her chest. This might have looked lewd from the side or the back, but what Aria saw was much more unexpected than indecent exposure in the park at this point.

It was a nozzle and a metal push switch that you might find on a soda fountain. When she put in a small cup and pressed it against the switch, a pink paste-like substance began to dispense after a loud whirring noise. It looked cool and delicious.

With vacant, goofy eyes, Pallas asked, "Oh, is strawberry-banana okay? Would you like an expresso instead?"
Edited by Mediocre, May 31 2017, 07:24 AM.

Tsundere
Member Avatar
Robutt
Pallas discarded her grabber-arms aside in favour of... salad tongs? Not exactly the most sophisticated of utensils, perhaps not helping to raise Aria's already questionable opinion of the woman. "What are you planning to use those for? It doesn't look like a very awesome power to me..." She gulped, taking a half-step back warily. "Un...unless those are just disguised as salad tongs, and they're actually..." The girl's imagination was doing much more work making Pallas sound impressive than she was herself.

That is, until a dispenser in her chest was revealed, making Aria's eyes widen with awe. "That's... is that...?" A cool, pink paste was squeezed out into a cup, a substance that the blonde-haired girl recognised immediately. She gulped, trying to hide her excitement, though it was clear that she was rather interested. "That... has to be poisoned or something, right? I bet it's actually a really gross flavour!"

She fidgeted for a moment, a look of frustration briefly evident while she tried to think up something to surpass such an incredible feature. "Well... you might be able to do that, but... I... Touch my cheek!" Aria rose herself to her tip-toes, presenting her cheek towards Pallas. "B-Before I change my mind!"

Mediocre
Member Avatar

"I never hesitate."

She pinched the adorable robo girl with her salad tongs, prompting Aria to be bathed in light as her Active suit... activated. Pallas let out a sound of interest as she got way-too-close again, looking her suit over.

"I was designed for a more mature aesthetic, but you are just- cute as a button in that suit, aren't you?" She questioned, manhandling the girl a bit as she looked at every inch of her feature, "You're downright merchandisable, little miss Kazuki. This is why you are twofold my rival- you threaten my techno-superiority, as well as my brand. But what you can't match is my integrated smart device!"

She takes about twenty seconds of fidgetting to loosen one of the duct arms, revealing behind it that there was a Zune attached to her arm.

"Behold and be astounded at my ubitiquous ability to share purchased songs with other users! Ohohoho!"

Tsundere
Member Avatar
Robutt
Aria let out a little yelp when her cheek was pinched by salad tongs, a flash of light briefly enveloping her as her clothes began to dissolve into pixels. They re-organised and re-shaped themselves into an entirely new outfits, something of a skintight high-tech suit that left her midriff exposed. Her face quickly went red, her arms moving over her stomach and chest in a useless attempt to cover herself up. "S-Shut up! I'm not cute! This suit is for protection!" Pallas' eager examination of her form only left the girl even more flustered than before.

"M...Merchandisable? What's that even..." The blonde-haired android watched as the woman revealed some sort of phone-like device attached to her arm, which she claimed to use to share music. "Yeah, well... I can do that too! I can do way more than just share music! My "integrated smart device" or whatever you want to call it is way better!"

Closing her eyes for a moment, some sort of screen suddenly appeared on her exposed stomach. It looked almost like the home screen to a phone, with buttons to browse the internet, play music, youtube, and even apps. "See! Way better than yours!" The girl grinned proudly, starting to get a little too caught up in the competition to realise what she was doing.

Mediocre
Member Avatar

Pallas raised her eyebrows at the suggestion that her rival wasn't cute.

"While the tsundere attitude is experiencing a level of diminishing returns, I'm afraid by the statistics you'd have to be considered 'cute', thus making you my rival proper. I calculated it, of course," Pallas dismissed, knowing full well the demographic information that had created her and continued to fuel her.

She let out a low whistle at the stomach pad, and then scratched her chin mischievously with the serving utensil, tossing it aside and pressing a number of buttons on her stomach.

The tall robot cackled as she tickled the sophisticated robot mercilessly, "I think this might be a tactile product defect- it's difficult to use your functions if you can't sit still. I think we'll each need to show one more feature to clinch this... but this time, you show me what you've got first!"

Tsundere
Member Avatar
Robutt
So focused on trying to one-up Pallas in this nonsensical competition, Aria didn't realise what she was encouraging until it was too late. Unsurprisingly, Pallas had quickly decided to press some of the buttons displayed on the robo-girl's stomach-display, which still felt just like skin despite functioning as a screen. A calculator popped up onto the screen, followed by a contacts list, and then a youtube app!

Though, Aria was much too concerned with the action itself to notice her displayed features. Her face went red, briefly reaching out to push Pallas away and defend her midriff, but the rainbow-haired "robot" had already decided that tickling her sides was much more entertaining than just playing with her smartphone-stomach. A respectable choice.

"P...Pallas, cut it... ehehe... cut it out!" Her hesitation was swiftly broken by a bout of giggling, her attempts to stop the assault negated by her own wriggling body. "I-I didn't say you could... ppfff... could touch it!"

When the poking finally died down, Aria was left gasping for a few seconds to recover from the order, her arms now crossed over her stomach to defend herself. "You... want to see more? Well I'm not showing you anything else!" She paused, her competitive spirit still highly agitated. After that embarrassment... she definitely wanted to beat Pallas! "Nothing like that, anyway! You don't even have to bother trying to compete against this one!"

Holding out her hands, a gathering of glowing white pixels leaped from her fingertips, converging into the shape of a large cylinder. Like an image focusing, the pixels became sharper until she was holding some kind of large bucket or stage light in her hands. Pointing it towards the tongs Pallas had dropped, a beam of white rings was emitted from the end, quickly pulling the utensils towards her! "And now I have your weapon, too!" The smug grin that appeared on her face was a little excessive for having only acquired some salad tongs.

Mediocre
Member Avatar

The false machine woman let out a low whistle as the tube-like apparatus was apparated and activated with aplomb. It revved up and to Pallas's amazement it emitted a series of beams that pulled the tongs to itself effortlessly. They were on an angle, but they looked good and stuck.

Pallas's expression intensified even more- how was she to compete with that? She was going to have to get serious, and that was exciting beyond compare.

"Formidable indeed," she complimented her opponent with gusto, pressing something behind her back, "To think our creator would give such a powerful anti-machine tool to a machine... I suppose she knew this day would come. Still, I too have a trump card up my sleeve!"

A sound not unlike a jet turbine sounded in the distance as the soccer playing child and the slightly older orange-vested boy explained to a park maintenance employee about just what was going on over here, causing the employee to blush before some thing blew by overhead, clipping the leaves of a tree. Pallas took one plastic grabber in hand and put her other hand on her hip, standing triumphantly and looking down snobbishly at her eternal-rival-for-a-day.

"D'ohohohohoHO! Do you see the difference between us? I was designed with a mid-season upgrade in mind! Machine wing... Transformation!"

A winged apparatus blitzed past overhead, and Pallas used the plastic arm to grab a hardpoint on the bottom, floating into the air awkwardly hanging from what looked to be a very aerodynamic platform. She shimmied up and on top, taping herself to the platform with duct tape.

"Locked in!" she announced with gusto, moving it to a dive and reaching out for the salad tong with her grabber- that is, of course, until the magnet pulled the wing of her glider, putting her into a violent spin.

"Y-Yeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhghhhh!" She shouted as her speed climbed and she was throwing into a skyward spiral, "Which one's pitch, which one's yaw----aawwwwwwww!"

Now she was in a dizzying descent towards the ocean.
Edited by Mediocre, Jun 14 2017, 08:26 AM.

Tsundere
Member Avatar
Robutt
"A trump card? Just try it! There's no way you can beat my magnet-cannon!" The blonde robot was still very much full of herself after showing off her big gun. Or, big magnet. Whatever this shabby-looking machine woman had up her sleeve, it simply couldn't be anything as great as what she had access to!

But what was that sound? With her enhanced senses, Aria picked up on it quite quickly. Something like a jet turbine in the distance, while Pallas displayed a smug grin with her hands on her hips. What exactly was she so confident about? "The difference between us? The difference is that I'm way bet..."

The smaller girl's eyes widened, her sentence trailing off as she watched the rainbow-haired "robot" reach up to grab the source of that whirring noise. A pair of wings, a sleek piece of gear which Pallas seamlessly attached herself to so that she could begin showing her dominance over the skies! "Y...You can fly?! That's no fair! Clara didn't give me anything as cool as that!" As if a magnet-gun and readily-manifesting outfit weren't cool already. But... Pallas had wings! She could fly! The frustrated pout, coupled by a reddened face and restlessness, were evidence enough that Aria had realised her defeat. How on earth was she going to top something like that?

She already had, apparently. She hadn't quite realised her magnet-cannon had caused it, but Pallas was soon sent into an uncontrollable spiral downwards! It didn't take a genius to catch on that something was wrong, especially when Aria could hear the woman's loud screams.

"Sis! I'm coming!" She didn't even notice that slip of the tongue. Raising her cannon, Aria set the magnet to "pull" and the stability to zero - immediately sending her shooting towards Pallas atop the crashing aircraft! Which immediately left her to the realisation that she wasn't actually sure what she could do once she arrived. "H...hang on, I'll just... Uwaaah!" She tore away at the duct tape that held Pallas in place, pointing her magnet-cannon downwards and holding down on the button in desperation, her other arm holding the taller girl. Fortunately for her, the burst of magnetism had been set to repel, providing a cushioning force against the glider beneath them and slowing their fall enough that they (hopefully) wouldn't be injured!

Mediocre
Member Avatar

Smoke and creaking metal stained the drinks and snacks at the park. A hand leaned heavily upon a half-shorn bench, the rest of the seat taken by the glider's main afterburner. Most of her costume torn or still on fire, Pallas stopped gasping for air long enough to shout in excitement again, even if it probably wasn't going to be long before the authorities arrived.

"M-Maaaaagnificient! This is the passion, the excitement that I crave. But, I can't say that I'm done yet, even after you provided that slight assistance so readily."

Sweat beaded down her face as she laughed somewhat maniacally, her hair fully in rapidly-changing rainbow pastels. She'd been called "Sis", something that had never happened before. Something that absolutely, positively shouldn't happen. After all, having a family member as a rival might be considered "family unfriendly", and ruin her widespread appeal.

The inhuman woman's eyes went wilder, her smile wider as tried to come to grips with a new set of feelings she'd never had before- familial, rather than brand, love, and overwhelming hate outside of the next leading competitor. She didn't have a place for these feelings, and thus they manifested as things always did with her- further excitement.

Her voice was shaking as she continued as if absolutely nothing had just happened, not even checking to see if Aria was fine, "I'll surrender that point to you and your under-designed tube, but I can't accept a loss so easily from my new rival! Next we'll move on to the Heart of the Robot. The object is to give a convincing question demanding to understand what love is!"

Tsundere
Member Avatar
Robutt
Pallas was clearly on the better side of the experience, compared to a certain blonde-haired robot who had collapsed into a wariza due to her shaking legs. Even though she was a robot, Aria was panting and sweating, her lime-green eyes looking up at the rainbow-haired woman with concern. "A-Are you alright?! Don't do something like that agai..." As evidenced by her excited yelling, the taller of the two did indeed seem to be in good shape, aside from her ruined clothes. Worry quickly shifted to mild irritation, but even that was still out of concern.

"That was dangerous! What if I hadn't been able to get to you in time?!" Aria pulled herself to her feet, her highly durable outfit (and body) looking far more pristine than the somewhat roughed-up Pallas. "I don't care about the points! I'm not doing this any more if it's anything as dangerous as that! I..." Her head tilted to the side in confusion, evidently surprised by the suggestion.

"A... what? Asking to... understand what love is? What... what's that supposed to mean? I don't get it..."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Suburban District · Next Topic »
Add Reply

- Affiliates -
- Hosting and Directory Affiliates -
FreeDomain.co.nr
RPG-D
Shadowplay Topsites
RPG Initiative
RPG Initiative Topsites
- Forum Board Affiliates -
Senki Academy
Shinigami Generation
Theme/Skin created by Menindrag. Find more great designs at the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.

All images and creative content on Senki Academy are properties of their respective creators. If you're a creator and object to seeing your content displayed on this site, please contact the admin. We respect your wishes as a creator and will honour all requests for content removal.